Sports

Almost all of us love some type of sport. The sports in certain countries are different than they are in the USA. There are even sports that are crazy, but entertaining. My sport is baseball, as I love to umpire. My question is what sport are you most interested in, what player in that sport do you like and what about that particular sport keeps your interest peaked?

2 Likes

My favorite sport is Womens pro beach volleyball. My favorite player is Olympic Medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings. I love that sport for obvious multiple reasons.

2 Likes

My favorite sports to play are ice hockey and golf, but my favorite sport to watch is mixed martial arts. I love watching people punch, kick, knee, elbow, submit and knock each other into unconsciousness.
MMAkick

3 Likes

I like sports that move fast: short games, lots of action. Water polo became a favorite for me to watch. (No way I could play it!) Always full of action, always quick games. Go team!

Another favorite sport of mine is synchronized swimming. The coordination and gracefulness of it all. Simply put, it’s water ballet…

1 Like

I like that sport too Jan, but I could not play it either. I am just too short. Thank you for sharing.

I agree Craig. It is a beautiful sport, but I bet it is not easy to keep the movements together. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

My favorite sport is women’s curling. This is one of the few sports where women have an advantage over men. The advantage is that curling involves sweeping, and women have evolved sweeping to new heights. The only thing that would make women’s curling better is if they did it while wearing bikinis, but since the game is played on ice, they won’t change to bikinis any time soon.

3 Likes

I love curling SunPowerGuru, both men’s and women’s, but I don’t think I would like to see the women in bikinis. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Don’t even get me started on Woman’s Olympic Pole Vaulting :wink:

1 Like

Well Craig, I know that women are very good at pole vaulting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And get medals for being the best at it. Incredible :wink:

1 Like