Site freezing regularly

absolutely disgusted with this. Either they don’t care or their techs are not up to the task.

Just tried playing a ring game. The first hand it was lagging. Maybe I need to clear my cache again.

2 Likes

Clearing your cache won’t do anything, it’s happening for the entire table, I am often on two tournaments at the same time and both lock up the same time. Reloading it may help but only if it fixed itself in the mean time. It’s a Replay issue nothing to do with our individual computers. We should put that thought to bed.

1 Like

Frozen again

It would be nice if they kept us informed. This is being run like the local candy store.

Very nice that all here. RP writes to Forum we know the problem now, all is fixed and running, but 5 minutes before was the last crash, 2 hours later comes the next.

Exactly, it’s not a life or death situation so shut it down and get it fixed right not just patching holes everyday, hence the reason for my post above which was in MHO.

3 Likes

Is it safe to come back today and try and play play MTTs and SNGs? Anyone try to play without incident ? I don’t play ring games.

1 Like

I agree with so many things here. We do want to know that the attempt is there to repair the site, and I am sure it is, but let us be a part of the conversation. Heck, someone might be able to help. As for us Americans, we(not I) can be very demanding. I grew up appreciating every thing I received even when it was very little. My parents did their best and I loved them for it. Too many are spoiled with things they don’t even need. Finally, life will definitely go on without a day of poker. Heck, I have missed weeks when necessary. Take a deep breath, and allow Replay to fix things. It is their best interest to have the site working properly. They don’t enjoy this anymore than we do. SMILE…GOD LET US SEE ANOTHER DAY♥

4 Likes

Hello ? Is anyone playing cards today ?

I played a few ring games briefly. I noticed a small amount of lag, in a few hands there was a delay of 1-2 seconds after acting, but nothing major. I’m not getting involved in any tournies though until I’m sure this is resolved.

1 Like

Still lagging big time. What a farce

1 Like

Again !!!

Replay please run a script and automatically return all MTT entries during the times there has been an issue to all players - we are your customers and still supporting the site whilst the ongoing issue is fully resolved. We are loyal to replay but we are also humans and deserve to be treated with respect and also refunded so its fair to all

Tiggs xx

2 Likes

Right now the lag on this table is insane. Over five minutes to play one hand.

table/10472568

1 Like

Replay is currently unplayable. This situation is driving players away. It cannot be that difficult to fix and please don’t come out with the usual crap of “clear your cache” and reload.

1 Like

I agree maybe shut the site for a day and get these issues fixed

1 Like

Thank you all for your honest answers. I appreciate it. Staying away still so I don’t get aggravated but I’ll monitor the threads.

Craig

Wouldn’t they need to do their testing and monitoring under load? Simulating a load might be relatively easy with some more static sites, but is it as easy with a poker site?

In other words, shutting the site down might make this nearly impossible to diagnose and fix.

I really don’t know one way or the other. Maybe they could dig the data they need out of their logs or something, and maybe not.

Still unplayable for me. I tried a 2.5k SnG just to see. Put in a raise, timed out and was folded before it registered. This was less than fun.

1 Like

My 2nd and last reply is: Please don’t ask me for help. We would never play again!!
Good Luck Replay getting a quick fix.

1 Like