Site freezing regularly

Hi andreasd123
All requests for refunds can be sent to support@replaypoker.com
When you request a refund please give them as much info as possible, eg. tournament name, id, date/time, what exactly happened.
That way they can quickly investigate and determine if a refund is due and contact you.
Hope this helps.

Translation
Hallo andreasd123
Alle Anfragen für Rückerstattungen können an support@replaypoker.com gesendet werden
Wenn Sie eine Rückerstattung beantragen, geben Sie ihnen bitte so viele Informationen
wie möglich, z. Turniername, ID, Datum/Uhrzeit, was genau passiert ist

Auf diese Weise können sie schnell untersuchen und feststellen, ob eine Rückerstattung fällig ist, und Sie kontaktieren.
Grüße

3 Likes

Been getting frozen for a FEW months, usually in tournaments and happened again this morning:(.

2 Likes

We need a De-Ice switch like they have onboard aircraft cockpits.

3 Likes

I’ve also noticed some lagging (frozen) the last week playing the Promo games. Also, a couple of times I kept getting a RECONNECTING screen message.

I hope this isn’t the start of last Summer’s lagging problems all over again.

1 Like

I haven’t played on the website for a while until just earlier, definitely noticed some lags, I tried one of the Winter Games ring games, 9 seater. Definitely wasn’t smooth.

1 Like

I am playing a tournament RIGHT now but Reconnecting 3 times in 5 minutes so i have awww lots of chips (got lucky) and sitting out as i hope it fixes itself lol but frozen last night a tad 2 and ewww lol.

2 Likes

When you can use the Forum perfectly fine but the game isn’t working, you know there’s an issue lol.

3 Likes

This is f… ridiculously. Just in a 180-person tournament and 3 times the hand ended on 4TH street and people out lol… I just was in 6Th i think and all in the leader and had him beat on 4Th street and awww boom I’m out and says i think 12Th place, un-real:(.

2 Likes

Real money i would have cried lol:)

2 Likes

Today i got frozen, put out hands, delt 1 card n another card near the flop lol, checked n folded without me doing it, and MANY other people saying it 2. This is at tournaments and ring games. Also, hands ended after the turn on all in’s etc… Today the WORST in months:(…

1 Like

I wonder if this “new design” has only made things worse at the tables, I hope not.

2 Likes

These are similar complaints (plus more) which were made last Summer, I think some new subroutine which has just been introduced is causing it.

2 Likes

Sounds like something from The Matrix. Agents in impecable suits and sunglasses will be appearing at the tables tomorrow suddenly hitting Royal Flushes.

1 Like

The Google server has problems again.

1 Like

5 mtt games today, lost connection 1 time due to my home service going down, rebooted and still going

1 Like

Okay, I am back. I just entered the Royal Gambit game after having trouble just signing in. Right away the freezing begins. I win a couple quick big hands to give me 7-9000 chips. Then I get froze out of every hand and my chips disappear. The players at my table said I was not only the only one freezing, but the only one with the new look. My husband cleaned up my computer last night and did a little more today. Everything I do on here workds great, even in skype, but the second I come here, the freezing begins. In Gambit when you use your chips you can rebuy. For me, it took all my chips and then sat me out telling me what place I was in. Sure is taking the fun out of the one thing I do to relax and visit with friends. Just saying, it is not my computer. . Thank you.

1 Like

Yep, just like last summer but HMMM, worse:(.

I just got on to play my first tournament today, the Premium Member tournament. I was froze before I sat down. You don’t dare chat or the freezing gets worse. My computer is well cleaned, and to show you it isn’t my computer but the new look: My son plays under his name(old look) on my computer at times, and it has worked perfect since the new look started. You let me sign in, and the freezing begins. I freeze when I attempt to take my free chips for the day. Please do something soon. I am in several leagues, and love to play. Very very frustrating. Maybe you could put me back on the old system to see if that works. 3 days of this is 3 to many. Please listen to us.

3 Likes

I have 2-3 SECONDS MAX to call check or raise a hand or I will be frozen or sat out. I timed it in a variety of games. Lost chips to to see if it was reaally happening. Yes indeed, replay has messed up on the new when the old still needed improvements.

1 Like

The Lobby is acting up again. I’ve registered for one Sit & Go tournament, then Unregistered, registered for another one, gone to another page, came back to Lobby and it’s displayed as me still registered in the first one and not in the second one. Very very bad lag, and not for the first time.