Site freezing regularly

Worse is when you bet & but just get folded out… usually with the best hand obs :frowning: doubly annoying if you have already invested money in the hand & then it looks like youve just weekly folded to a min raise as well.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed it definitely happens in the evening time more, maybe more users are logged on and it overloads the server, who knows. I don’t play in large tournaments, but if it happens all across the board, I certainly wouldn’t bother trying any.

1 Like

I have had issues where it I bet and it times out, and folds me. I also wish that if you dont win the hand it would show what winner had along with the river . I swear that what I saw win was not what they had. Very disappointing and frustrating. Thank You , Happy holidays

3 Likes

Just got frozen/folded out of a huge pot. F this.

3 Likes

Was playing this afternoon a bit and performance was improved. It lagged a few times but mostly it was better, I didn’t have any timeouts or serious delays.

4 Likes

Well that’s good news. If it continues like that I might start playing again.

1 Like

Much better again this afternoon

2 Likes

Thank you for the continued updates .

1 Like

I haven’t noticed any lags on my end the past couple of days or so.

4 Likes

The freezes are back, very hard. > 5 minutes standing now. 4:55 pm eastern.

6 Likes

freezing

3 Likes

Reconnecting

2 Likes

The tables get empty now, all lose their seats. 5:02 pm eastern.

3 Likes

#5648007 tournament freezing please refund

2 Likes

Tonight, I experienced a most annoying experience here on Replay. Constant re-connection issues.One right after the other.Am I the only one?

3 Likes

On several occasions, while still in the mix, I’ve found that I can’t continue betting. I’m just skipped over, unable to bet or fold. Am I the only one experiencing this?

3 Likes

No, if you scroll up this thread, you will see that it’s a common issue for everybody. It’s the server that’s the problem, not you.

4 Likes

I must admit, the last few days in the NL low to middlling ring games and a couple of freerolls have not been bad. I can’t speak for any other tables tho.

1 Like

It was bad yesterday for a time. It’s in another thread. ( Replay Tech Issues).

2 Likes

bin im tunier als erster, nur noch ein mitspieler. dann geht das spiel bei beiden nicht mehr. finde das als frechheit hätten beide die möglichkeit gehabt 12.00 chips zu gewinnen. wie bekomme ich entschädigung?
gruß
Translation
I’m the first in the tournament, only one player left. then the game doesn’t work anymore. find that cheeky both had the opportunity to win 12.00 chips. how do i get compensation
greeting

1 Like