Site freezing regularly

Me neither. I’m a Windows And Edge guy and Apple and Safari. I use Amazon Cloud Services for my businesses.

1 Like

If you don’t believe me I copied down the hand where it started again tonight. Painfully slow to watch but here you go #899585138…enjoy

1 Like

just coming in to report this issue again. +1 for experiencing the entire table slow down for multiple hands in a row. each player taking will over several minutes check/fold/raise. freezing between each new round as well.

1 Like

Yesterday it didn’t freeze once. It was great. But today, it’s back to normal.

well no it is not better at all - 1.5 hours in an MTT and freeze - thanks replay for what ??? Its their job its their business

and has nothing to do with faith and patience !!!

Have fun, enjoy the games & fellowship - please can you tell all the people who are having issues - how we are going to have fun and enjoy ???

2 Likes

Frozen again. 10 minutes slowplay

3 Likes

Ouch Tigs, that’s like watching most of a good movie and not being able to watch the ending.

3 Likes

haha if me and you was in the movie it would have been fun :slight_smile: I am going for the record of games frozen when played for more than more than an hour… we should have that on the achievement badges

4 Likes

Frozen again

3 Likes

love this one bet got raised had the flush and got sat out

3 Likes

The leauge game worked good yesterday but the mtts was much lagging!

3 Likes

Had a winning hand three times and lost around 3 thousand chips by folding me out.

1 Like

ive seen “lag” for less then 10min’s at 8:20 and even less at 10:15 (GMT+2)

ive noticed that during these episodes using check boxes do not seem to lag

I might have your record Tiggs. Two Fridays ago I started in an Mtt game in the Royal Bust thing. When I took out player #3, the site froze. We waited forever it seemed. I decided to leave the computer on. About 6am I heard this strange noise, and it turned out to be cards shuffling and dealt. I jumped up and finished the game from the night before. I guess a win is a win even if it takes 10 hours. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The World is up tight right now ! Lagging & Frozen Tables are a pain, but Replay will fix them,I,m sure. Lets just take a deep breath and play poker & Have Fun !

2 Likes

been playing all day, all is fine, seen no further lag

1 Like

45mins ago for about 5mins and as i type its freezing again

2 Likes

I played 3 different tables last couple hours ( 28/8/22 @ 7 to 8 pm) all had problems multiple times. Last ring game unplayable for me with rounds taking about 5 mins to complete

1 Like

The problems are now much worse. As well as the lagging and freezing issues, bets are not being accepted and checks => straight to fold and sit out. Also can’t get back in when sat out by the system. This adds to the frustration and annoyance. The wait times have increased. The freezing seems to happen about half way through a game and then when back up the slows continue. Is there a worthwhile alternative???

1 Like

18 mins sitting with the winning hand only to get booted at last second. complete joke of a site. free or not. Hand #899811293 · Replay Poker

1 Like