Site freezing regularly

It may it fixed => certainly much faster now!!!

Thank you!

@Sue13

That’s interesting to hear. Others are saying the opposite. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you

I just don’t know how many times I have to say it. Replay has to go offline until Google Cloud Services servers can communicate with Replay servers. Be it 1, 2 days, a week. The problem needs to get fixed. Google Cloud Service is not helping matters much and Replay is a client of thiers. A paying client at that !

Time for a new Cloud Service. Google is not the way to go.

1 Like

I think it’s odd that complaints and questions raised in this thread are being addressed in a different thread. To me, this is like asking a question in the Washington Post and having it answered in the New York Times.

This disconnect isn’t helping the situation.

People tend to post in one thread, then come back to check that thread for a reply. When they don’t see one, they assume Replay just doesn’t care.

The 2 threads aren’t even in the same category, with one being in “Suggestions and Feedback,” and the other in “News and Announcements,” making the replies even harder to find.

If you want to use the Announcements category, fine, but if you want your customers to actually see your replies, at least post them here too.

3 Likes

I noticed that too.

Earlier today when I came to the Dashboard there was a pop up about a Lag and Freezing problem which was being addressed which I thought was a nice alert.

At the same time, I noticed something like 2,000 online and 1,300 players seated. So, most likely these players are just frustrated with the site’s performance the last month or so because they don’t go to the Forum section threads.

I also don’t understand why so many are still playing with the problems occurring every day.

I’ll admit, I’ve played recently but just to see if there were still problems.

1 Like

Im done with all the freeze ups and cancellations. When yall get it fixed send me an email and put 100,000 chips in my account for aal my time thats been wasted and chips Ive lost and I will come back. Otherwise you dont want me. Ive been on here for 4 years.

1 Like

Yesterday the freezes -i saw- lasted several minutes before continuing normal play, nothing like the days before

this morning i played the 100k sat without any problems

fingers crossed

3 Likes

Likewise Larry! Played and lost my chips at three tourneys this morning, two ring games (won there!) and no problems at all with the tables. Well done the tech team!

4 Likes

The situation yesterday on Stud Carnival:

All frozen. I played the last 5 hours of day, always all 3 tables. The time between the freezes was very short. Peoples leaved the tables because this or was kicked from tables, lost their seat and chips, said it was the worst day of all. Players of all other days was not to see. I saw frozen Hold’em Ring tables in the same time too. If playing on MTT’s is now really better, then please do the same on Rings too.

3 Likes

@cassandra21 is reporting in the other thread that tournaments were frozen 4 hours ago when trying to play. Who to believe ? Some are frozen some are not ?

1 Like

I do not tell lies, and have been playing on site for the last 10 hours testing both MTT tables and ring tables and all have played perfectly.,

1 Like

I’m playing Against All Odds 250k MTT right now. There is some delay on the action but it’s not unplayable.

3 Likes

Thank you for the update so far. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I can just talk for me, but no one said anything at the tables I was at. Usually you can tell when it happens.

1 Like

The first thing my husband asked was do they mess with Google or Chrome? He won’t use either of them.

2 Likes

Today much better but now Rings frozen again.

1 Like

Much better today in my opinion. My philosophy in poker & in life is, Patience, Discipline & Faith. Not always in that order, depending on circumstances, lol. Thanks to Replays Staff, tech and support teams, for your continued hard work on resolving this issue.

Have fun, enjoy the games & fellowship

1 Like

Site freezing up way to often.
Good suggestion to shut site down until system is fixed,
Replay Poker to good of a site for this to happen

1 Like