Same Replay, New Look: Feedback on our new design

NEW FORMAT IS HORRIBLE bring back the old version

5 Likes

I’m just waiting for the simplicity of it all. Just poker. Not interested in gimmicks and glitter. If I wanted that I’d play poker on a video game.

6 Likes

This is an example of where they show a figurine to indicate whether you are male or female. Females were wearing a dress prevously but that is no longer offered. Woke-ism has infected Replay! LOL

@ tulsamedic701

As I posted earlier, the ‘male’ (blue) of ‘female’ (pink) icon is still there.

1 Like

I see what you mean by showing females in pink and males in blue. Who knew what that meant? But why did you take the dress off the females, which they previously had, and put them in pants? Inquiring minds want to know! :wink:

2 Likes

Believe me tulsamedic, in my house the ladies do wear the pants :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It helps to personalize interaction between players.

Now that’s scary :flushed:

1 Like

LOL

That was fun! I appreciate the forum moderators engaging in the discussion! :grinning:

They engage in discussions alright, but when they roll out a clearly poorly made re-design with many visual and practical faults, and after seeing dozens of complaints pointing out the obvious flaws, they don’t choose to roll back to the previous design.

There wasn’t much wrong with the previous design, the lags are always down to server connections, it was a perfectly functionable, easy on the eye, website. Shame it had to turn into a cartoon gimmick.

4 Likes

Here are my Pro and Con with the new design aka my $.02 worth.

Pro: Larger font size since I’m getting older.

Con: Unable to scroll the Dashboard Friend’s Leaderboard Listing.

Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Sorry, I hate it. The super large font does not work. The display of players for the lobby is stuck and so you cannot see below about 6 for an 9 player table. The color changes and very minor and irrelevant. Please revert to the old layout.

3 Likes

We should get to vote on changing back to old design, i vote for old one:).

3 Likes

It pains me to say this but i sometimes think Replay doesn’t give a crap what the players want.
Maybe they do when it comes to a new tournament name something of no great contribution. It seems when they roll something out and it doesn’t work and alot of players plead with them to go back to the old until they can fix the problemms they dig in their heels and plug theur ears.
We are still having freezing issues after months and months…sigh

3 Likes

Lot of things been implemented and nobody likes it but hey they’re still implemented. Only thing they care about is if players are playing. Get a mass of players stop playing and maybe then they will listen

3 Likes

I see some of the glitches have been fixed and some suggestions taken up. Thanks Replay -
I’ve grown accustomed to your face. :nerd_face:

whats been fixed? I only noticed they changed the red checkmark back to white…the major complaints have not been FIXED!

2 Likes

The Daily Reward prize window close icon (X) now works as it did before, at least that’s something. But the design is still not been changed back to the previous one. Still not satisfied.