Same Replay, New Look: Feedback on our new design

Well, I tried the new master screen look before posting this review - my opinion hasn’t changed.
It’s terrible! The format looks like it is for the visually impaired. I’ve tried different screen sizing options and it hasn’t improved. Information overlaps and it’s extremely un-user-friendly.
Bring back the former master screen!
Please

3 Likes

Here goes something wrong, Profile, last hands:

I would be well satisfied,a happy camper if the freezing issue were resolved. The rest is a annoyance,such as having to resize lobby to log out .

3 Likes

Zoom out to 80% just to make the website functional, then zoom back in to 100% when at a table because everything is suddenly too small, then have to zoom back out when leaving table.

2 Likes

@Poki65 thanks for the screenshot! I’ve sent it over to our team so they can look into the spacing on the German translation.

@BeerEagle69 I’m glad to hear the Daily Reward window close icon is working for you again.

Please keep your comments coming so we can track issues and get them resolved.

1 Like

Should not have to zoom in and out lol…techs screwed up AGAIN

5 Likes

It’s been like that since this new design appeared. We should not have to mess around just to navigate the website.

The sooner the previous design is reinstated, the sooner the whole community will be happier. Enough said,

4 Likes

they are not going to reinstate the old design… just fix the problems that we all are complaining about…that shouldn’t be a difficult thing to do. I just don’t understand why someone in charge
doesn’t get on the forums and address it so we are informed. Not talking to us just p i sses us off at least it does me~

4 Likes

Just played several SnG Promo games,

1. The register acknowledgment has a few seconds of delay. Unsure if you actually registered.
  2. The Play icon has a delay of several seconds after the Ding sound that the table registration is at full capacity.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Site freezing regularly

Merging the topic doesn’t fix the issue…someone with some authority should be on the forum to address our concerns!

1 Like

Two additional updates out this morning to keep an eye out for!

• Profile page adjustments (layout for different languages adjusted, gender icon)
  • Fix dashboard leaderboard (show all friends, scrollable)
7 Likes

Now it looks better, tyvm.

Not from my profile:

Dashboard better too.

1 Like

love the change

Looks Good!!

I can’t stand the new poker lobby! Maybe it’s my age (71) but I’m still trying to find my way around it and I play daily! The first thing that happened was I lost $1000 when I got curious and clicked on something like “quick play” in big letter in the center of the screen. It sent me to a Hold Em table and dealt me in on a game I never play. I folded immediately when I saw I had just put $1k on the table by RP.
I felt totally scammed!
And everything is in different places with different logo, including the search for player.
Yes, I’ll get used to to. At least the Omaha tables seem the same. Otherwise…thumbs down from me!

3 Likes

agree…fix the same old, same old bug before trying to get fancy! And since the change my action buttons are slower than ever and I’ve gotten “reconnecting” at least 8 times in the middle of play!

3 Likes

I haven’t been on Replay for 6 weeks or so but when i logged on everything for me was the same :slight_smile: ,Soooo i guess it hasn’t fully rolled out yet to everyone?
GL at the tables all and maybe after reading all the complaints Replay will modify things a bit!

Reddy

1 Like

Hi @lazerlo,

The new website restyle was deployed to just 50% of the players, so we can fix any issues or glitches before we roll it out to everyone.

1 Like

I did the same thing when I first started on here with similar results. I try to click on the Highlighted items to see what it does. You can learn a lot that way there’s so many features on Replay.