Same Replay, New Look: Feedback on our new design

I’m a lucky 50% that didn’t get the rollout yet.

Thankful

4 Likes

can you roll back to 25 / 75 (old) PLEASE

2 Likes

I’ve been playing daily since Dec 2020 but the new dashboard totally slammed me. Right in the upper center were 2 clickable links…one was something easy to figure out; the other was the “quick play”. Never did I think that would seat me at a random table with a $1000 buy in but that’s what that link does. I only clicked on it to see what was, not to dive into playing! lol

:smiley: Done - TY

Not very nice is the moving text on the missions page:

Time

Again, as I’ve asked before, and still not received a reply, why didn’t this new design become an Optional voluntarily test, for players to try and see what it’s like if they wanted to, if they didn’t want to try, it’s fair enough, but EVERYONE could still see the previous design.
Why was the new design just simply rolled out with no prior notice, because you can clearly see that it was a nasty surprise for most of us!
This is what we want to understand. It was done just like that, behind our backs, this is not a beta test trial, it’s a shambles.

2 Likes

I agree a bazillion percent!!! … :>((( …

2 Likes

There’s a lot of Lagging in just switching between Screens which is starting to get annoying.

I mentioned this previously, I played several SnG Promo games this week and there has been a lot of Lagging before the game even begins. A couple of times by the time I entered the game I was already sat out. Since the beginning Antes were low, I’m not really complaining but just notifying you of a problem.

1 Like

It is not the New Look, it started before, but i want to say i like it. Replay uses now pictures made on a 3D graphic app. I work on such an app too, and it is a new world, all much better.

Last year:

Now:

1 Like

I like it easier to play the game!

I’m now unable to access Replay on Edge on Windows 10 computer and on my Win XP computer. I’m pretty sure it’s related to the new design.

I had this Edge problem last weekend and I thought I corrected it by allowing it on the privacy settings but it’s not working after doing the same today.

Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry smooth, I have been running Edge with no problems at all. I was one of the first changed to the new format. Please keep in touch with support, they will walk through the issues with you.

3 Likes

But, I haven’t done anything different since last weekend.

1 Like

I have had no problems with the new format.

Smooth99 Windows discontinued support on Windows 10 and XP. Maybe you need to look into Windows 11 to have all the updates. Just a tghought.

lildevil

1 Like

XP discontinued but not Windows 10 Dan.

Or forget useless Windows with it’s constant broken updates and having to shell out for a new system every few years and switch to Linux.

2 Likes

Okay Replay, this is my attempt to help with one major thing. I played in the Barnyard Muckers Tournament at 10am which is entered by going to the leagues section. I had NO lags or freezes. The game was one of the best since I got this new look. Only complaint is I got 2nd instead of first. :))
I sign out afterwards. Now, I get back on and go to the lobby to find the Royal Chance game. First the lobby lags, then it really lags when I attempt to click on the Royal game. I finally gave up because I know the game will lag also. There is something about the lobby that does not work right along with all the games there. Just a thought from a non computer expert. Thanks for allowing me to speak on the matter. It is frustrating for a lot. So you all know, I was one of the first to get the new look. I am not complaining about the look, just the lagging, freezing, sitting me out of hands, and folding my hands. GRRRRRRRRRR I have been avoiding the lobby games which is sad. I have a lot of friends who play Royal.

3 Likes

What a Royal headache that must be.

But, before the design change I was able to access Replay on my Win XP computer. It stopped the same day the new design was implemented and I was included in the first group. All I get now is a black screen but I noticed I did receive the daily 2500 chips for the day.

On my Windows 10 computer, Edge now also shows only the blacked out screen. Obviously, I’m accessing Replay using the Chrome browser. I previously had 4 ways to access Replay. I’m now down to only 2 which I don’t like since I have devices in different rooms of my house. I would access Replay on my Win 10 computer depending on which browser I was using.

I suspect the blacked out screens is the results of the malious cookies mentioned previously. Has anyone noticed a pop up notice that Replay is now using cookies? I don’t recall seeing that message before until recently.

Thanks

1 Like