Replay Team Championship 2022 - FIND A TEAM

am looking to join one - if interested let me know

I am trying to clear my schedule on Saturday Tazzie, I will let you know. Maybe we can do a team .

1 Like

Oh yes perfect. When is the starting date? We will need a 3rd :blush:

1 Like

RTC 2022 - Registration
In order to make a team for the Replay Team
Championship 2022, you will need to follow the
instructions below. Our dedicated staff will be
available to answer any questions you might have,
contact details are at the bottom of this page.

This promotion is free to enter.
Form a team with two other players.
Assign each player a unique letter from A/B/C.
Player A is the captain of the team.
The captain of the team is to email;
teamchampionships@replaypoker.com
with their team name & team member details
(usernames and corresponding letter A, B or
C).
Each team member is also required to
email in confirming that they wish to play
on your team. They must confirm the team
name, who is the captain of the team and
which letter they have been assigned.
We will confirm receipt with an email and we
will manually register everyone to each event,
each week.

The cutoff for team registration is 00:00 ET on
Friday, June 3rd, 2022. No registrations will be
accepted after this deadline.

1 Like

Hi Tazzie, looking to join a team,i am in Brisbane, so if you need someone please message me Thanks.

1 Like

Hello,Are u on a team yet?

@Tazzie

Are you putting a team together? I have a third player .

1 Like

Looking for a team. Heavy hitters please.

Hope this isn’t too late. I played in last year’s RTC which I found was a lot of fun (at least for me). I promise I’ll come to play.

@ManToMonster and @BuckieM I sent you both a friend request if you’re still interested in teaming up. Accept and then we can pm later.

If you’ve already teamed up then to anyone else reading this send me a friend request.

Thanks

@Gulf_gator, @Tazzie @Craig_Anthony. Done, done and done :white_check_mark:

Well done :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Having thought about it…deal me OUT!

When will replay post teams list, waiting, waiting .

I would absolutely say after this date …

• The cutoff for team registration is 00:00 ET on Friday, June 3rd, 2022. No registrations will be accepted after this deadline.

hi I am looking for a team as a B or C last year our team made final table and we won a t shirt but the team broke up :sob:

1 Like

@ClintEastwood

I’m looking to join or form a team. I accepted your friend request earlier today, let’s pm later. Awaiting a response from a third player which I just sent yesterday to him, if you agree and he also accepts then we should have a team.

Unless you have a third ready then again great. I had a lot of fun last year and just want to play again this year.

thanks

I am also considering playing again Colin after last years participation ~ content to be an A player & forming the " Femme Fatale " team with others . You were a " friend " but connection ceased, add me & message should you choose to be in my team & we can register …smooth99 may like to make up the 3rd position …regards Cherie Denueve , NZ * 7am event time for here , but can handle that OK *

@Cherie156

I have no problem which bracket I play but, since I haven’t heard back from my pm to another friend from yesterday, can you wait for my acceptance response until tomorrow (it will have to be my afternoon time) which would be May 26 my time.

But, I wouldn’t want to keep anyone waiting for a response from me. If you can complete a team without me just go ahead.

It would sound awkward for me to be on a “Femme Fatale” team since it sounds you would want 3 “Femmes”. But, it’s only a team name ( right? ) but, that really won’t be a real problem for me.

Thanks

Nothing locked in regard to a team name ~ ideally want a team of reasonably experienced players that have at least 1 year + time at the tables & play astutely …played in a group of 3 women last year & flexible if a mixed team …content play A B or C also …Im up for a good challenge , always

Why is there such a long deal posting the teams?

There are still players trying to create a team.
and the cutoff for team registration is 00:00 ET on Friday, June 3rd, 2022.
I’m sure after closing the registration , the list with teams will be posted.

2 Likes