Looking to join a team

looking to play on a team if you don’t have enough ppl ty

3 Likes

Freind me sweetjoyce. I know of a team… that is looking for a few players at 6:30 pacific standard time.

1 Like

Teams are available.
You don’t have to bring in your own team.\ Just contact Sharonsmarty and she will put you in one of many teams that she handles… Tell her Sirtakis sent you.
Any questions, feel free to write me

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Replay Team Championship 2022 - FIND A TEAM

can i make or join a team?
Je vriend remco (buzzzv8@gmail.com) nodigt je uit voor Replay Poker!

Replay Poker is een geweldige website waar je poker speelt voor je plezier, nieuwe vrienden maakt en in toernooien speelt voor een plek op de ranglijsten.

Volg deze speciale link om je gratis in te schrijven, en een extra bonus van 10.000 chips te krijgen:

https://www.replaypoker.com/invite/1e2cbc3d4428657897f5805875471f01

Replay Poker Team

Hi carach,
If you are interested in team play, go to the drop down menu from the Dashboard under your avatar and you will see “leagues”. Click there to see all the teams and leave a message with the organiser of any league you feel you are interested in.
Best of luck at the tables!

Hi carach, I play inn 5 leagues inn replay and recite for 2 of them… friend me … and ill see what we can do… would rather have you watch a few team games before you just jump inn.

however if you want to start a new team… you will need to find a league to accept you or start a new league… but I can help w/ that too.

Hi @carach52,

You received some great answers here from grapevine and jedwins. If you need to form your own league, you can check our forum post HERE.

Well said - also - Smoking is allowed at the tables - so for all those players who have trouble sitting through a tourney due to back pain - you can smoke your meds at the table.

2 Likes

I am able to assist in joining a league, I am in 7 leagues and an organizer of one of those leagues. Send me a friend request and we can talk about what it is your looking for.

2 Likes

Thanks @_Rain for you’re time & hard work in helping/promoting the leagues of this great free poker site!

1 Like

Lots of leagues out there for you to choose from , if you click on a league , then Members maybe you will see if you have friends in any of them that you would like to join .

1 Like