Replay Team Championship 2021 - ASK US ANYTHING

Tournament format should not be changed once started. It already relies on luck enough if there was a 12 person grand finale you would need a lot of luck for your team to get the win. There should be two separate tournaments, on two separate weeks.

2 Likes

we can play semifinals tomorrow its more easy i think

Sadly, not a chance in the world I could do this tomorrow. :frowning:

1 Like

Me i have no problem either way but i will need to know by tuesday to schedule my next saterday or my 2 next saterday
Thank you

2 Likes

If my team is lucky enough to play for the final, I’d prefer to do that with a week break. The tourney is stressful enough. Also, it is nice to have a break to evaluate how you played and make any needed adjustments to your game.

2 Likes

good day to all…i prefer one game a week . i barely understand any of this magical madness on any level and to play 2 games on the same day of such magnitude would cause major confusion… good luck all .enjoy the week.

3 Likes

I generally just go with the flow but I have a lot of time and research invested in this tournament as well as my partners. My preference would be to keep the original format and just extend it another week. Inconvenient for some I know but probably the fairest solution for all.

3 Likes

@GoldenDonkey has posted an update over here – thank you so much for hanging tight with this. You all have been infinitely understanding and patient about the issue, and our team is so humbled and appreciative. (I like to brag to industry colleagues that we’ve got the best players around. :sunglasses: )

11 Likes

Thank you and your team for putting forth this great tourney - as well as dealing with this issue fairly and in a timely matter. Thx for the bonus chips and the 2 drink tickets for next tourney.

2 Likes

There seems to be a minor bug in the semis results. There was a tie for 6th, so your system paid out 175k to both teams. The team that won the tiebreaker shouldn’t have gotten the 175k.

Is this something you should look at before the next one?

1 Like

Enjoyed the play today very much. Had all six (6) tables on my screen at the same time. What a treat!

2 Likes

Noticed that myself - since the tiebreaker goes the team that placed highest after the first 4 weeks, Lady and the Tramps should be advancing to the finals.

3 Likes

Hey all,

Yes there was a slight issue with the leaderboard that we will address for next year’s RTC. Lady and the Tramps did have a higher qualification score and therefore will progress to the final. We will be correcting the payout.

Congratulations and best of luck to all finalists!

GD

7 Likes

What tournaments qualify for the RTC?

Hiya @PerivaleTony its a promotion that runs once a year

You need a team of 3 players, hope to see you next year in this amazing event

Tiggs xx

2 Likes

Congrats to all of today’s teams!! Well done and thanks for a terrific season!! We’ll be back!

Cassie’s Clan salutes today’s winning team!! Well done and much deserved!

6 Likes

To the winners - hats off for a great performance all tourney long - As The Highlander said
" There can be only 1" - well done

3 Likes

Remarkable play today. I’m looking forward to next year. Getting 2nd makes me even more hungry.

3 Likes

AS well as everyone behind the scenes helping put this great tourney together - it was great - job very well done

3 Likes

Congrats to all the final 6 teams , was a blast :slight_smile:

2 Likes