Replay Team Championship 2021 - ASK US ANYTHING

i go to promo site - rtc - where do you see lobby?

When I sign in, I see Dashboard, Lobby, Promotions and Community sections at the top of the page.

Go to the Lobby which is same page one uses to enter a game. Under Multi-table tournaments sort the START order in ascending order and scroll to the June 5 date.

1 Like

Thx - saw it - but my team is still not listed on team list - lol

Did you and your team players send an e-mail to teamchampionships@replaypoker.com.

Is there a LIMIT to the AMOUNT of teams? 50 - 100?
Looks like 46 registered on the tourneys

yes - smooth guided me to see my name - but- not listed on team list - lol - if you see a no name - that’s me- lol

New team list up - all good -

2 Likes

thank you so much

Are the tournaments on the usual page to join or is there a special location to go to ?

They are in the lobby.

I see the RTC Group A has 1 table full. Cannot register there. Is there more than 1 table for group A scheduled?

Yes it is a multi-table tournament

Great. i will look out for the table

Teams should have registered through email. Staff registers you for each tournament. If you pre-registered, do NOT click the register button!

I you have not already gone through the registration process, it’s too late to get into the RTC. Registration closed Friday at midnight EST.

3 Likes

Can you add team “Peanutbutter” to the leaderboard?

Peanutbutter…
A: GSOphil (22nd)
B: jimbil (45th)
C: Craig_Anthony (15th)

I get 101 points total, but probably suck at math.

1 Like

you can ask me waldir2121 or even perisaversene can help if u want advice. best play it cool in tounaments.

Can you add team “Peanutbutter” to the leaderboard?

Peanutbutter…
A: GSOphil (22nd)
B: jimbil (45th)
C: Craig_Anthony (15th)

I get 101 points total.

1 Like

hey, I don’t know how to do that

I wasn’t asking you.

1 Like

Hey guys,

We really hope that you enjoyed the first week of the Replay Team Championship, it was great to see all the chatter and a large number of observers at the final tables. It was great to see a buzz about the event.

There are many moving parts to this event, and a few of them are manual, and the failure to add ‘Peanutbutter’ to the team list is all on me.

This is fixable, I will be speaking to the Tech Team today and getting them added to the leaderboard. I hope this can be completed today and we will post an update when it’s complete.

I am sorry for this oversight, it’s on me and we think this was the only hiccup in the setup, so everything will be correct moving forwards.

Thank you for playing in the event,

GD

6 Likes