Replay Ranks

lol whoeverit i said i will give her 2500 chips and if she takes those chips and does it in 14 days now, not showing a list from the past that is so small that i cant even read one number or letter on it even after expanding it. I said to do it now with 2500 that i would give to her so we all could watch at different times to see if she could do it now, not then. And if she doesnt get there in 14 days then i would hope she would give that amount to me even tho i dont want or need it either, i earn them them so wouldnt except them anyway but maybe replay would let me gift them to another player on gamrgirls behalf, like giving them to many of her small fish that didnt let her get there in 14 days :smile:

If anyone feels the need to discuss leaderboards and other unrelated subjects, please feel free to start a different thread with the topic of your choice.
In the meantime, please everyone try to remain on topic here. Thank you.

2 Likes

I would respectfully remind all posters to keep their comments on topic and not let them degenerate into a personal battle. Thank you for your cooperation.

2 Likes

BigDog she wasnt referring to sitngos or leader boards, if u read more detailed then county29 was referring to the paragraph from gamregirl ( 2nd to last paragraph in her last post )stating that if u have to make up a new rank system then u are a bad player and have to make up new ranking system to settle the difference in results because the result doesnt show it.

I don’t either know or care what my rank is. I have several other things to think about like “why is water wet??” or "what if all the clocks in the world skipped an hour how would we know??‘. I also ponder which is the correct grammar … "the yolk of the egg is white’ or “the yolk of the egg are white”.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

@ Maya
I think you noticed it …:+1::grinning:

1 Like

I did. LOL

I believe rank matters a lot to the serious poker players for a self fulfilling purpose of their own self and who cares about what others think of your rank because you cant change what they think anyway and it only matters to yourself and is a great tool to measure your progress and skill just for yourself. Example would be and im sure this is the case… that all top 10 players want to be # 1 on the list and strive hard to try and get that #1 spot. Top 100 players want to get to and have a goal to get to top 10 list and work hard for it, top 500 try to get to top 100, top 1,000 try and get to top 500. Theres nothing wrong with that and thats just how it is, serious poker players are here to compete, win chips, and get to top 10 and #1 i dont think anyone on replay would not like to be in the top 10 or #1 now that being said others are here for many other reasons and chatting with friends is priority #1 then poker 2nd, others have just pure poker playing as #1 then chatting 2nd, then all the players that just play serious poker to get their rank as high as possible and just winning chips and increasing their bank is #1 priority and they dont wanna chat one word with everyone and some just mute all on the table. Theres players that are here for the forums mostly and play little poker, so rank is a big word with many factors involved and many reasons for it being used.

Rank is Rank no matter how or what games you played to get it , even if you bought your Rank you have to play good to keep it.Play the players not their Ranks , good players on this site all have to start somewhere , low Rank doesn’t always mean bad player although there are exceptions.Go to a table and just play your game without checking other players rank there , sometimes just seeing you are against higher ranked players intimidates you or it might motivate you to beat them and you can be so wrapped up in beating them that you make stupid moves… People can agree with me or not , this is an Community forum and I am giving my opinion.

1 Like

Top 10 poker players in the world 2018:

Now unless you are on that list (I am NOT) or even in the top 1000 I think bragging about your rank on a free chip poker website is pretty ridiculous.

I have played several free and money poker websites and real money games over the years and I know I can hold my own against most players head to head but I am always tweaking my strategy and looking for new tricks to include in my repertoire and you only do that by stepping out of your box and playing new players IMO and that is why I came back to Replay for awhile.

I like Replays format because they keep good stats so I can see my progress and I recommend that new players to learn to use your own stats to become a consistently good player.

Regardless of whether you are a newby, fish or top player on Replay you should respect other players and top players should set that example.

Have a great weekend and hope all your hands are winners!

I have an open invitation to any top rank players to come play at any table I am on.

I am not intimidated by any player here lol!

A few of them have and got a lesson but I won’t name names. They know who they are.

That is how I rank my own play and I think I am doing pretty darn good!

That is my opinion on ranks.

I couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

My point was , stop worrying about trying to beat only top rank players

I never worry about beating them lol!

What is your definition of top ranked? im sure u have an open invitation to come play on all the so called top ranked players and feel free to come join them on their tables too if your so fixated on trying and wanting to beat them although u will have to get on a high stake table because i doubt if many if not all of them would go to a 5/10 chip ring table. Maybe im wrong but knowing most of them i doubt it. and yes all players should respect all other players ranks, i totally agree. so come join the high tables and im positive that u will learn some things but be prepared leave unhappy with no chips:)

My bad … I should have worded that … stop being obsessed with trying to beat top rank players.

It’s pretty safe to say you can kick Chuck Norris’ butt because, odds are, he’s not going to bother coming to your house to take you up on the offer.

Going to his house and saying it is another matter.

4 Likes

If you are men of honour, you are required to strictly respect the code of dueling!
According to the tradition, the challenged party can’t refuse to give “satisfaction”, but is given the choice of weapons and location. This means, in our case, the preferred game, the time and the place of the duel.
It follows a precise measurement of the duel ground. Here the poker table, which has to be round or oval.
The most important part is the presence of a “second” for both parts, conventionally gentlemen, chosen by the principal participants whose job is to ensure that the duel is carried out under honourable conditions.

I hope audience is admitted!

1 Like

I respectfully nominate this as comment of the day…

2 Likes