Questions

Hi @andreasd123,

Do you still need assistance? Can you please send me an email message at support@replaypoker.com so I can help?

Hello,

I have no idea how to open a new topic and this one said Questions, so here we go.

I play on my mobile phone, the tables and everything look real nice but I can’t click on anybody’s name and see the info/ maybe add a friend, open a chat or give an endorsement… is that only on a laptop that you can do that?
Or do I maybe need a certain browser to do that? Anybody have the answer to that or maybe tried different things and see what worked? I hope someone knows the answer, thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi HarleyyQueenn
I don’t think you get any of the features mentioned playing on your phone, I certainly don’t although rarely play on my phone, I do however sometimes play on my mini iPad and all the features are available. I feel I miss the chat when playing on my phone.
Good luck
Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:
I have no other choice but to play on my phone, I play in my browser though and not via the available app since I feel the options there are even less.

I was hoping since it’s in a browser it would have all the options like you would on a latop or an iPad, but I guess not…
Then this would have to do for now without the chat.
Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Harleyy, :slightly_smiling_face:
To start a new topic, one selects the appropriate forum:

click on it to enter the forum, and then click on “new topic” in the upper right of the page:

This works on my phone in firefox in both mobile site and desktop site modes.

As far as playing on your phone, for now you just have to deal with it, as far as I can tell, the Replay site is locked to mobile wep display when it recognizes a mobile device. I cannot get the desktop site in my phone in the browser (tried both firefox and opera). I refuse to play on my phone because of the limited functionality of the mobile site, and don’t let me get started on the android app that is even worse. I don’t know how the iphone app works, but the android version feels like it was thrown together in about five minutes and four of those minutes were spent getting coffee :smiley:. At some point I intend on starting a complaint thread over in the “Suggestions and Feedback” forum if someone doesn’t beat me to it. I am surprised no one has. Hopefully some day we can get full site functionality for those who play on their mobile devices. At the very least we should be able to request and receive the desktop site if we want it on our mobile devices. I feel your frustration and all I can say is keep playing as best you can, good luck, and… keep your chin up (… makes it easier for 'em to hit it… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
Peace.

Thanks so much for all the info Das32343! :smiley:
And I’m hoping for the same soon, maybe I can borrow a laptop from fam/friends and see what the difference in playing enjoyment is :slight_smile:

In the meantime I’ll try to do as you say and wishing you the same except maybe the punch to the face :stuck_out_tongue: