Questions

How are rankings determined: most $ in bank or most winnings? Also what is significance of tournament points?

Rank is determined by how many chips in your bank , tournament points are used for leaderboards . If you look under promotions you will see diff leaderboards .

7 Likes

Thank you for that info, I wasn’t aware of this.

I found it Interesting, that I have been in the top 1/3 most years of certain LB’s without even realizing it. But, I think it will be too much effort for me to improve it.

4 Likes

Are there no promo codes for this game for things like free chips or tickets to enter tournaments or even just deals on making a purchase of chips?

Every player gets a “first time” discount when buying chips. The site also runs frequent sales where you can buy chips at discounted prices. These are promoted with pop-ups on the dashboard.

If they have promo codes for free chips or tickets, I’ve never seen them, but I think they put passwords for special tournaments on their FaceBook page now and then.

I’ve been banned from FB for a long time, so I’m not 100% sure about this.

FYI, I got banned for refusing to tell them my real name or use my real picture. They demanded that I send them a scan of my driver’s license, I told them to go pound sand, and they wrote back and told me to go pound sand! hahaha

2 Likes

So actually they did you a favor. People don’t use Facebook, Facebook uses people.

3 Likes

what is the deal with the leagues? how do you join them and how do you play in league games

Hi @Hysterial!

While we’re happy to host multiple leagues on the site, each one is actually run by our players. This means that league schedule, tournament type, and memberships are decided by the league organizers which are listed to the right of the league here: Free Texas Holdem, Free Online Poker · Replay Poker. If there’s a specific league you have your eye on, simply message the organizer and ask to join in!

You may also like to reach out to them on the Leagues section of our forums here: Private League Discussion - Replay Poker

I hope that helps out! If you have any additional questions though, please don’t hesitate to ask.

2 Likes

dont know how to post a question here so this might not be the right spot, but i have some problems with my laptop and i am looking for somebody that is good with computers, my replay name is augurk. have a nice day and good luck all.

what’s the problem ?

*send friendship request

Hi @augurk!

If you haven’t yet, please write to support@replaypoker.com so we can do some troubleshooting steps.

1 Like

HO VINTO UN TORNEO DOVE NON SI VINCEVANO FICHES MA UN TIKET, COME FACCIO A PARTECIPARE AL TORNEO CON QUESTO TIKET?
Translate::
I WON A TOURNAMENT WHERE YOU WON’T WIN A TIKET, HOW DO I TAKE PART IN THE TOURNAMENT WITH THIS TIKET?

Hi @ROOSSONERO,

You can check the article we wrote about tickets by clicking HERE.

I also reached out to you via email and you can respond there if there’s anything else I can help you with.

1 Like

same thing happened to me on fb locked out of acct. want photo ID . they can KMA .

1 Like

Hey

How do I add replay of poker hand that has been saved to a new topic?

Thanks

@STR8-2-D-TOP

If you know the 1) hand number or are 2) viewing it in a separate Tab.

Just (1) enter the hand number in the Spyglass search box in the Lobby page to retrieve the hand, Copy the URL and Paste it in the new topic thread. Or, (2) again just copy the URL in the separate Tab and Paste it in the new topic thread.

Got it thanks

If you can find out what tournament points are for please let me know as I have 20000 but what to do??

Hi,
This is how you use your tournament points,
Hope this helps

Tournament points (or “tourney points”) are a measuring tool to rank yourself against other Replay Poker players. They are used in our toplists and our monthly leaderboards, as well as some of our promotions. Tournament points are awarded to all players who were present (not away) for at least 50% of the hands in their tournament.

Click on the highlighted links to find out more.

hallo haben ja jetzt die zusatzprämie, da steht ich bekomme 50% auf mein konto. ich habe gestern 50% gewonnen aber keine chips bekommen. hat wer chips bekommen?
danke
Translate:
Hello, you now have the additional bonus, it says I get 50% on my account. I won 50% yesterday but didn’t get any chips. Did anyone get chips?
Thanks