Provide a text based summary in the hand replay

There are several issues with the hand replay viewer. I think they’ve been discussed in other threads and I guess the staff hasn’t deemed it a priority, possibly because it would take a lot of work.

Often I want to review a hand and don’t want to sit through the entire real time replay. Without the ability to fast forward or skip it’s very tedious.

As an alternative proposal for a simpler solution I would suggest making a text based summary of the hand action available on the hand replay page. This would allow someone to quickly review the hand and should be easy to implement.

5 Likes

I like this idea, though having a “skip to end” and/or “click through player actions” addition to the playback feature would also be nice.

I’m asking for audio playback for Christmas :+1:t2:

1 Like

how long does it take to review a hand and how many times do you do it ? my view there are other priority issue that would take place - ok time is important to all but…

1 Like

I’ve been on this site for about 5, close to 6 years and have only replayed hands I was in about a dozen times. Once I make a decision and pull the trigger it’s over for me and I don’t look back but one thing I really really enjoy is watching the bad beats and the players reaction to what they call the “ fixed river conspiracy theory “ against them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t make use of the replay function much in part because it is slow, and in part because open tables lock up whenever I do it. A text based replay would solve both, I suspect, and could be similar to what you already get in the dealer window, but would include bet amounts and pot sizes.

1 Like

Hiya prob best contact replay to see if they can help with any tech issues as it should not lock up what you do - never had the same

1 Like