Premium membership private tables

Does anyone know if this quote about premium private tables include buy-ins with tickets?:
" * Private ring games of any stake and variant"

1 Like

Hi @r_i_c_k , From my understanding of the following link , I don’t believe we can use tickets but have never tried. Premium Membership FAQs

Thanks Lite! I just wasn’t sure about this: “…create to mimic the type, stake, and variant of that table”.

1 Like

You do not have to be a Premium Member to create a private table for up to 8 friends: however this is only NL Holdem.
More options are open for Premium Members, but private tables are not exclusive to Premium members:

Can I create/join a private table?

Yes! You may create a table for your friends on Replay Poker.

You can create your own private table by clicking the drop-down menu in the upper right.

Screenshot_2023-03-31_at_9.32.22_AM.png

For non-Premium members, you can ONLY create a NL Hold’em 1/2 table, either normal or turbo speed, for you and up to eight of your friends. Please note that it may take up to 30 seconds for your table to be created.

Screenshot_2023-03-31_at_9.32.54_AM.png

Replay Poker Premium members have the option of creating ANY table based on any of the table type, stake, and variants we already have on the site. When you create a private table, you will be able to click the template of the table you want to create to mimic the type, stake, and variant of that table.

I hope this has cleared up any confusion.

1 Like

I think you want to play your 100k ticket there, on Stud Hi Lo. I think it could be a better idea to open a new League for this.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right Poki. The only confusion I had was whether tickets could be used, but no one except possibly Lite has the answer…

1 Like

You cannot use tickets at private tables.

2 Likes

Your Welcome, Check out the 10:30 P.M. morcosborcos 100K tourney. Ticket can be used

2 Likes

Hi r_i_c_k,

You can’t use tickets at private tables. Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

All right then! Thanks ALL for the replies.

Lite, is this a promo or regular game? I can’t find it under MTT.

1 Like

Here is link to tonight’s game Good Luck :slight_smile:

MTT Lobby - Morcosborcos’s Kindness - 95,000 + 5,000 chips - NL Holdem (replaypoker.com)

2 Likes

Thanks Goat, for the quick link! , Hope to see you and @r_i_c_k there in a few minutes

1 Like

I’m playing just don’t Bully me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. I see why i missed it-hold’em, which i dislike. So, thanks again

1 Like

What game platform do you prefer @r_i_c_k , maybe we can help find a way to use your ticket before it expires.

Numero Uno is 7 stud hi-lo. A FAR 2nd is getting some friends together on Fri and Sat nites and playing Sit and Go Omaha Hi-lo. No telling when 7 stud will be available, but some people think I’m ‘looking at a gift horse in the mouth’. Thanks for asking anyway…

1 Like