Premium membership Perks

I don’t mind supporting this site via purchasing chips but when I joined the premium membership I thought there would be more perks but really, there is NOT. Three freerolls and a few additional chips at the end of the month is not really good enough. I wonder why there are not more games offered in different styles other than Texas Holdem. I see a good many players as staff and or player reps in the freerolls, most of whom are pleasant but I don’t see a lot of regular players anymore there. I think Replay would benefit from adding more perks, various different games also. Anyone else have ideas on how to keep a premium member happy?

3 Likes

How about an extra bonus for the player who could do the most talking between hands and crack everyone up with their comments? No prizes for guessing who would win that one Lynn! Keep on making us laugh :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Katie,

You, Dan, Litenin, Clueless and Father B…are the highlight of my morning but the rest of the freerolls (two only left for the day) are not social…so I thank u all for making it fun to laugh about anything…we should have a replay freeroll reality show, lol… Thanks for the compliment. Kudos to u for putting up with all of us! You are a great moderator, they should pay you in $$$ …

1 Like

Great question my friend & always great to see you at the tables. I still believe we should have a Premium League. However, it would require 2 organizers, with 2 back ups to be able to play the game times, decided on to include both eastern/western part’s of the world.

I just want a 10M tournament :smiley:

Lynn, I agree with Kate. You always put a smile on my face. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Premium freerolls wouldn’t be the same without Lynn’s discussions.
I always wondered how you could type so fast while playing.

As a suggestion, I would consider the following:)

• Form a Premium League with leader board, organized by the Replay Team
  • Allow options to only see what each player wants on the chat box, broadcast announcements, cards dealt, etc.

A premium league is a good idea, increase the membership fee and give a free entry into a WSOP event to the best player at the end of 3 or 4 quarters, signed me up!!!

I tried asking Replay about an allin league just for the fun of it…where every hand that a player called would be allin…making the league game very fast …ololol… but replay didn’t help me with that…never go a green light to go ahead. I would like a 50-50 league game…

I don’t think you ever will get a green light. I am sure Replay will never turn the site to an official Poker Bingo Site. :wink: