POLL: Celebrity poker players

Funny, I picked him because I like him most. I could pick my favorite and least favorite here much easier. lol

2 Likes

Not like the Gunners :joy::joy::joy::hammer_and_pick::hammer_and_pick::hammer_and_pick:

Why isn’t Gabe Kaplan enough of a celebrity to be included in this poll?

Hi Craig, Hope all is well. James Woods is also my favorite celeb. poker player…

God Bless America!!! :us: :us:

2 Likes

I also like mr. kotter…

In principle, and by and large, all of the above eminent poker players are good in their own way and among them, there are no those who I would not really like.

Hi Larry, good to hear from you my friend. Jimmy is a great guy and poker player :+1:t2:

I played poker with Helmuth a couple of times at another poker site years ago.

Everybody loves him

Best player: Johnny Depp.
Worst player: Amber Heard

LOL

The best?
…the one and only…

… and the least …
… whichever one is at the same table I am :slight_smile:

I love Jennifer Tilly :heart_eyes:

I like Doyle Brunson (Texas Dolly)‘The Godfather Of Poker’.

Least liked is Phillip Jerome Hellmuth Jr…

If Ben Affleck played while dressed as Batman, well… TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Otherwise, can’t say I care.

Although - if Sam Jackson plays, no doubt he’d be my favorite.

I’m old schooled… Doyle Brunson. But out of the choices I like Jennifer Tilley.

All of these celebrities are good sports I hope they enjoy playing us as much as we enjoy playing them !

I like Kevin Hart

Thanks for the huge turnout on this poll, everyone!

Looks like Jennifer Tilly was the favorite by a landslide – 34% compared to the second place celebrity, Matt Damon, at 17%.

Least favorite was understandably more challenging for folks. Jason Alexander just barely came out on top. I wonder if George’s personality in Seinfeld played a role in that? :wink:

Five random winners were chosen, and the following players will receive 100,000 chips in their accounts:

@LEONARD12
@joeh
@rocket440
@battlechip
@reflogem

Thanks for your participation! We’ll have another contest for an additional shot at 100k just around the corner. :ballot_box_with_check:

3 Likes