POLL: Celebrity poker players

x

Negreneu

YAY

I really like Matt Damon … I heard he was good at poker

Ray Romano great! Dont even know Jen Tilly!

Jennifer Tilly always plays the ditz in the movies. Very thin, breathy, almost Marilyn Monroe voice.

“She’s cute, but she’s no rocket scientist.”–Dana in “Moving Violations”.
Later in the movie:
“Where do you work?”
“NASA. I’m a rocket scientist.”

Who are these people?

I like Jennifer Tilly, she has fun playing & a great player.

I can’t say I have a dislike for any of the other choices so just closed my eyes and picked.

the lady luck is always the women in my live game that stays till river with me //Im a unlucky player against all women lordy bless me cards please

• 20%Jason Alexander

• 15%Ben Affleck

• 14%Kevin Hart

• 14%James Woods

• 14%Jennifer Tilly

I’ve only seen Jennifer Tilly and Jason Alexander play. I don’t now if one is better than the other. I don’t like or dislike one over the other.
Since I could only select one, I selected Jennifer. (ladies first) :woman: :woman_red_haired: :person_red_hair: :man: :bearded_person: :man_beard: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I like Kevin Hart because of the funny stuff he delivers and his dead pan commercials
I dont like Ben Affleck because he is too lucky and already :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :slight_smile:

daniel depasse tout le monde par son caractere sympa et tres corect dans le jeux est marrant
Translate:
daniel surpasses everyone by his nice character and very corect in the game is funny

Where’s Kevin Pollak? I believe he’s actually one of the better more successful celeb-players out there. Don’t believe me ask Venessa Selbst, lol. He’s my top pick from off the list.

pk

Matt Damon es my favorite.

I like James Woods & Jen Tilly.

I can honestly say I have never heard of any of these people. So I guess if I’m choosing names, Matt Damon for like and Ray Romano for dislike

I didn’t realize these are good poker players. Fun poll! :grinning:

2 Likes

Played a tourney w/ James Woods a few years back … he really enjoyed analyzing all the big hands … he shoved on my bb and i doubled up w/ AQ … we both cashed

2 Likes