3 Likes

kisses.

3 Likes

send him my way.

2 Likes

allright straight up bro !!!

2 Likes

Telling it is like my brother.

Live the life you love, love the life you live.

1 Like

Another name to add to my list of names I’ve been called… Thanks Harley/Mark ?

3 Likes

Not fair, that’s like 4 Kool names for Sharon in a week hahahahaha

2 Likes

I get confused at times !

3 Likes

when you gonna stop sucking up

3 Likes

and eat well

2 Likes

lie

2 Likes

I love that !

3 Likes

hahahahaha

3 Likes

And the other of course is the troll. Goes to the spectators lobby (aka DMZ because you cannot mute anyone in there) throws out a couple of smart bombs, starts a fight, and walks away satisfied. The motto given to us is “Don’t feed the trolls!”

3 Likes

That’s awesome and how appropriate given our conversation yesterday about a special someone.

Hahahahaha, hahahahaha

Morning

F159369B-4701-48CE-B8C0-17719492B99B

2 Likes

Some tips for beating Replay (bingo) players, at least in tournaments:

• Play super duper tight in early stages. Don’t waste chips limping along with the bingo players.
  • Don’t shove until you’re very, very short (7bbs or less)
  • Treat min-bets as a check
  • Fold when they bet big. 90% of Replay players are painfully honest. When they have a monster, it shows in their bet sizing.
  • Steal blinds on the button with any two, but only when people are playing tight.
  • But don’t steal from the small blind, they seldom work. For some reason, people hate it when their big blind is attacked from someone in the SB.
  • Check-call with your draws. Check-raising doesn’t accomplish much anyways and it gives aggressive regs (cough firfir cough) an opportunity to bluff.
5 Likes

One man’s pest is another man’s fish…

1 Like

Forum troll, Courtesy of GettyEsq… not specific to poker, but the attitude can be in the forums in the lobby on the tables etc. etc.

6 Likes

Just Ignor them. Don’t give them what they want.

3 Likes

how did you got that picture of me? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes