Poker Amusement..League

yes and he has been messaged privately

2 Likes

Pretty much , yes there is, and it takes the fun out of the game.
A lot of people have stopped playing PA because of this, as to where I go back to Sharon’s original post.

1 Like

And for those of you have not seen the original post, posted over and over again…here it is!
“This league was set up for us mostly for chat and for us to enjoy time with friends , the bluffing is fine once in a while but 90% of the time is just too much . I would like it to go back to how it was where people actually like to play in this league for the chat between friends , sure people want to win but win by playing poker and not just ruining the game.”

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t get the message yet, so I will wait and see what it says.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Great post Sharon and if anything changes to go along with your vision for the league, let me know!

2 Likes

I propose the following…

1. Everyone must tell either 1 funny joke, or 3 sorta funny jokes, or 12 Harley-type jokes.

2. Everyone must also report their local weather and how they feel about it.

3. Everyone must say, in detail, what they have eaten, are eating, or are about to eat. If asked, they must provide recipes where applicable.

4. Although optional, we would like to know what you pets have been up to.

5. To avoid chat flooding, please limit comments about my hair to one per person per tournament.

These are just some suggestions… a starting point, if you will. Tell us what you think.

3 Likes

There goes my 3 sorta funny jokes .

4 Likes

Now you are taking everything out of context, that’s not what we are talking about!
as to back to Sharon’s original post, or maybe someone needs to learn how to read a post.

Here is what I think…Sun, for some reason you think you are in charge of us. And, hence, that is why you start your sentences with “Everyone Must”. And that is why you call it your table and your League!

In addition, you are part of the problem to Sharon’s vision of the league. She likes you and counts on you to cover when she is not available. It is not fun to play poker with you. Well, “BIG NEWS”. most players are not a fan of yours even though you like to think that!

I personally, have experienced you to be rude and condescending!!!

1 Like

Yes, I actually think I am in charge of you. [rolls eyes]

I will consider changing the way I play to make it more fun for you.

Funny, you didn’t think I was rude and condescending until I told you to go pound sand after you came at me, “…when someone like you that doesn’t play very often and brag about winning and this is “your table”…” and blah blah blah. I won’t post the whole message thread, but maybe you should go read it.

For the record, I don’t brag when I win. The “welcome to my table” was because it says, “say hi to the people at YOUR table.” It was a joke. [rolls eyes]

Maybe I need to learn to read, I’m rude and condescending. If you can’t make a valid point, go for the personal attacks. Why not?

Well done, you have proved why people don’t play PA anymore!

1 Like

Because yeah, you are their spokesperon.

I certainly would not be a spokesperson for a league that you are playing in! You do a much better job of keeping players away, than I could trying to recruit players.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that I really am in charge?

Sweet!

Wow…Sun, don’t such a ****. I didn’t type anything bad. Just substitute the well deserved slanderous adverb of your choice.

Ok guys enough , you all know how I want this league to be … friendly

Yes Sun! keep going and see how many people want to play poker with you!!!

1 Like

0000000zona1 1st 0000000boss 2nd 0000000bud 3rd

ENTREE - PORK - BABY BACK RIBSSIDE - POTATO - FRENCH FRIEScokezero

4 Likes

I think I’m always pretty friendly.