Poker Amusement..League

Way to go Zona, Sharon and Buddy!

3 Likes

Thank You my Dear friend :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Freeto! Glad I’m not the only one that saw it!!!

1 Like

Irony
the expression of one’s meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

The list of “Everyone must…” wasn’t evidence that I think I’m in charge. It was a satirical post pointing out the futility of mandating that people chat and have fun… irony.

So what can be done to bring the fun back to the league?

Will rounding up the villagers, passing out pitchforks and torches, and driving the menace out of town make everyone chat happily ever after? Cancel culture is never that fun, is it?

So here is an actual, very friendly suggestion… maybe if people were a little less likely to fly off the handle over passing comments, chat wouldn’t be such a toxic environment where most people are afraid to say anything.

For what it’s worth, I have spent a lot of time and effort to become the kind of player that I hate to face. If winning is your top priority, I wouldn’t want to play me either.

Yeah, but that counts as your 1 funny joke!

2 Likes

And you are the perfect reason not to play in PA!!! You go against everything that Sharon has said. Here it is once again:

This league was set up for us mostly for chat and for us to enjoy time with friends , the bluffing is fine once in a while but 90% of the time is just too much . I would like it to go back to how it was where people actually like to play in this league for the chat between friends , sure people want to win but win by playing poker and not just ruining the game.

1 Like

Why are you trying to make this about me?

Sharon said she sent a message to the one in question, and I made it clear that I got no message. Obviously, then, her OP had nothing to do with me, and reposting it 20 times won’t change that.

I’m done with this topic. If anyone has any questions, please contact my assistant Sharon, thanks!

1 Like

At the risk of repeating myself, you are being a ****…still

define a Harley joke lol

This has gotten way out of hand - from the original issue of too much bluffing to unfriendly banter here - lets let Sharon deal with what needs to be done now and in the future - I think we can move forward and hopefully enjoy the games again. There is nothing wrong with bluffing or doing it against the small stack - that is part of poker - BUT - lets play like there is actually something to lose when all in is called - not just going all in for " shits and giggles" . I enjoy this game - the chat - the play- the jokes - lets get back to that - remember - it was fun - thats why everyone was here… I play in enough so called serious games here - hardly no chat and players who only want to win - to be able to sit back - joke - chat - and play is a refreshing time for me - so plz - dont get me more Snitty than I am.

7 Likes

Thanks snitty , you got my point , I never said no bluffing .

4 Likes

Oh now Sharon, You know Crab Legs are my favorite :crab:
wait that looks to much like something else

imagesyummy

2 Likes

hotdogs not good enough eh ?

again Sharon, thankyou for the most fun league , you are #1 to me.

1 Like

and yes you can tell anyone if you like .

1 Like

0000000dan 1st 0000000nim1 2nd 0000000shoe 3rd

ENTREE - ITALIAN - PIZZADRINK - SODA - COKEcokezero

4 Likes

about the message I sent you .

1 Like

Thinking about the diabetics - very nice

2 Likes

0000000sun 1st 0000000jan 2nd 0000000nim1 3rd

ENTREE - CHICKEN - ROASTED CHICKENSIDE - POTATO - MASHED & GRAVYDRINK - WINE - WHITE WINESNACK - ICE CREAM - PISTACHIO

6 Likes

Every. Item. On. This. Menu. Is. My. Fave!

4 Likes