Players going Bust

Asking again if it is possible to shorten time at table when player goes bust instead of holding the seat with no chips for six minutes. I’ve asked this question many time before. Have I missed the answer from Replay?

2 Likes

IT would be nice to shorten the time but think of the other players that have disability’s and need all of that 6 minutes to use the bathroom to still be in when they get back. It is very important to them as well. They don’t want to lose there seat. I do under stand that players go bust a just stay there without chips in till the six minutes are up to be removed, I don’t like either.

1 Like

If they go bust and don’t reload, there’s no reason to save their seats for six minutes. If I’m not returning, I always stand. I think it’s rude not to.

2 Likes

That’s a good point also.

1 Like

No problem with players taking full time away from table with chips showing that they will be back.
But I’ve seen this question many times before and seeing the same response. Have not seen a response weather it is possible to shorten player time when they go bust. Replay is a great site with smart people working to keep it a great site. Just want to know is it possible to do something? Don’t want to keep bugging you with the same question

1 Like

All they need to do is reload and then take their six minute break. Helps players who are waiting for a seat. Is it possible to put a different time delay on player with a 0 balance at table? Thank You

2 Likes

That sounds reasonable :+1:t2:

1 Like