Players Holding a seat after they Bust

Is it possible to shorten the sitting out time when a player goes Bust?
I’ve been and seen players waiting over seven or more minutes and had one and sometimes two players go Bust and just hold the sitting out until the six minutes are up. Now players are waiting over ten minutes or more for a seat.
All the player has to do is add chips to his seat and we will know he is coming back.
Replay is a great site but waiting for a seat at the table can be frustrating when you see someone takin a seat an extra six minutes with no intention of coming back.
I look forward to playing every night and a lot of times the tables are full. So we wait!
Please let me know if it is possible so I don’t keep on bugging you. Thank You

3 Likes

I agree…it’s very frustrating to have to wait for 5 (?) minutes for the seat to timeout when the player has 0 chips. The simple answer is that the player should click on the “Stand” button located at the top right corner of the screen when they are done, but unfortunately, I don’t think everyone knows (or cares) about using the button. To me it’s just a courtesy to “Stand” when you are done.

3 Likes

I think an auto boot is warranted after 2 rotations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is an alteration that has been listed as an option in a survey I created about a month ago. Perhaps if more people vote for that option, the programmers will take care of this for us!

Here’s a link to that survey. I believe you can still register your preference!
https://forums.replaypoker.com/t/future-options-follow-up-survey-unofficial/34804

1 Like

Thank you for your response.
Maybe with this and the JanCee link we will bring it to someone’s attention.
Good idea for the link JanCee

1 Like

For your review:

Player has one minute to re-buy after busting out.
If player stays, player will be fined 2% of bankroll for each additional minute that a re-buy or exit is made.
Fine to player disbursed evenly to players at the table.

Correction:

re-buy or exit is not made

That is all true that a player that gets busted out should either re-buy or get out by hitting the stand button within a reasonable time frame. But also some of the players might be disabled and need to sit out for a few minutes from time to time. We have to respect the people that have special needs too. You will notice that players will sit them selves out then come back to continue play in that ring game before they get timed out. They don’t want to lose their seat. They are having fun too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s very true marklou. Players with special needs must have time for themselves. Sitting in and out at a table is always understood.
True all that needs to be done is a re-buy of chips.
And that can be done as soon as they go Bust. Just let the players waiting know if they are coming back or not.
Thank you for checking in on our suggestions and responding.

1 Like