Not getting e-mails with results from tourney results

Played 4 tourneys yesterday where I mad the cut to earn chips, but did not recieve a e-mail for any. same thing happened the day before on 2 out the same 4. Checked my spam folder, and nothing is there. Did Replay decide not to do it anymore? Because I spoke to a couple others who are also not getting e-mails the past few days.

Hi Howie,

Could you check your Notification settings and see if

• Receive winning tournament and leaderboard prize notifications
  • Receive email rewards and bonuses

are ticked on?
If not , please do so, don’t forget to scroll down to and click on
‘update notifications settings’.

If they were ticked on I can only suggest you send a message to support@replaypoker.com or by using the ? on the dashboard.

Hope this info helps.

1 Like

No clue what you are talking about, but thanks for the help. I have been getting emails for over 5 years with no problem. Not sure what possibly changed recently . unless its on Replays end.

3 Likes

Poki, you sure like to stay connected, every option is Enabled there lol.

2 Likes

It helps, i received my email today:

2 Likes

@Howie_Long , Click the down arrow to the right of your avitar, then click on settings, which is game settings, below that is notification settings. after changing anything click on update notification settings. Hope that helps.

1 Like

I got a couple e-mails this morning, so looks like things are fixed. Thanks everyone for chiming in.

1 Like

https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6321168

Glad to hear all is well!!

2/18. Not getting e-mails again. 2 tourneys I cashed in and nothing???

Yet…I got a e-mail from a player from Europe for a friend request. What in the hell is going on. Makes me wonder i I am getting credit on my chip count to be honest. It makes no sense to me.

@Howie_Long , Click on your profile, then click on activity for the ring game or tourney you are questioning to see actual results. If you were in the chips, copy/paste and send an e-mail to support@replaypoker.com. Sorry I was late answering your PM my friend

1 Like

All good. Thanks for the help.

Got my e-mails and have them in my trophy room:)…TY re-play, visitors are pound of me:).

1 Like

@bill8888 , Always proud of you my friend & must be a very Large Trophy room lol :clap:

1 Like