Nordic Warriors League

Happy Father’s Day to all the incredible dads who inspire us with their strength and wisdom. Today, we celebrate you and the immeasurable impact you have on our lives.

And to those who are remembering fathers no longer with us, may you find comfort in the love and legacy they left behind. Their guidance was the map that helped us navigate life’s complex hands, and their memory is a treasure more precious than the rarest royal flush.

On this day, we honor both the presence and the memory of fathers—those cheering us on and those we carry in our hearts. May their lessons and love continue to be the guiding light in our lives.

2 Likes

I guess a man (gopher) can dream, lol. Good Luck my friend.

2 Likes

Warriors!! 20k NL Omaha Hi/Lo game in 60 minutes
Come play with us!
Here is a link to the game!

https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6701600

I am not sure who he paid off, but the guru hit everything!
Warriors Omaha Hi/Lo game was a blast!
Congratulations to Luke on the win Denali fought like a champ and took 2nd, Trafe played solidly the whole game and took 3rd, Al ran into quads at the end, but as usual he played fantastic.
Thank you all for a great game!
Here is the top 10

Rank Player Points Chips
1 @Younguru 27,031 216,450
2 @DenaliD 19,114 120,250
3 @Trafe1 15,606 84,175
4 @BoringAL 13,516 60,125
5 @tinboat 12,089
6 @just_if_eyed 11,035
7 Rain 10,217
8 @jryoungman 9,557
9 @Excaliburns 9,011
10 @Bradspam 8,548

Omaha Hi/Lo LB top 30

Link to LB
Nordic Warriors LB 2024 Q2

4 Likes

Great game tonight… starting to fall in love with OHL! Doesn’t hurt when you hit half the deck! :slight_smile: Special shoutout to @Trafe1 who hung tough with like 3bb for most of the FT… well played everyone.

5 Likes

Agree. Omaha High Low is such a dynamic and action packed game, it truly has become my favorite even on nights where my game lasted precisely one hand. Thats why we made the decision to balance the number of omaha and holdem games each week in Nordic Warriors and I think it clearly has proven to be the right choice. I look forward to Tuesday Night Omaha all day long on my corporate core day and since day one I’m never disappointed.

Great friends, spirited poker, Nordic Warriors!!!

4 Likes

Warriors Game tonight
Nordic Warrior League Members!
Tonight’s NL Holdem game is called “Valhalla’s Chosen”
Friday Night 20k entry! at 9pm EST.
Thats in 90 minutes , register up to 3 days in advance!
Here is a link to tonight’s game!
MTT Lobby - Valhalla’s Chosen - 18,500 + 1,500 chips - NL Holdem (replaypoker.com)

1 Like

:black_joker: Nordic Warrior League: Tournament of Champions Announcement :black_joker:

Listen up, all winners! Only three games left to qualify.

The felt is calling for a showdown that’s nothing short of legendary. The Nordic Warrior League is rolling out the red carpet for its esteemed conquerors all past quarter champions, along with present quarter game winners, are invited to the grandest poker joust of them all.

:trophy: Tournament of Champions: Winner Takes All :trophy:

June 28th at 8PM EST in the Leagues Invitational League. The cards will be dealt, and the chips will stack high. It’s not just a game; it’s a battle for supremacy, where only one warrior will emerge victorious with the spoils of war.

:moneybag: Stakes: The entire 2,000,000, plus the glory that comes with being the ultimate champion.

:spades::heart::diamonds::clubs:

3 Likes

Friday night. 27 warriors. 4 chip winners, let the chips and the cards fly. Let the bodies hit the FLLLLLLLOOOOORRRRRRRRRR!!!

Joe (@Excaliburns) reminded everyone he is still the reigning champion with a gem of a game tonight. @Nicasurf dominated his way to the final table for second, @mafus Draw his sabre and slashed to the 3rd spot, and the renegade @mrzick borrowed @Magnanimous sword and fought his way to 4th. Some spirited poker from hand #1 to the final bell.

Nordic Warriors LB 2024 Q2

5 Likes

Free food at the table?

1 Like

Congrats bro Joe!

3 Likes

All the tacos and chicken fingers you can eat, my chef Ricky is getting ready to cook

2 Likes

Chef Ricky looks cool! has a cool car and house 2 ,I live next to this dude I know him Gordon Ramsay taught this dude how 2 cook. he told me

2 Likes

Nordic Warrior League Members!
Tonight’s first game is called Thor’s Hammer
Saturday 20k entry! NL Omaha Hi/Lo
Game Tonight at 6:30pm EST.
Here is a link to tonight’s first game!

https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6747346

In first was -krista-, a player whose intuition was as sharp as her poker face. She was the queen of the felt, ruling with a mix of fearlessness and finesse.

Not far behind was mrzick, a seasoned player, his playstyle was a blend of calculated risks and strong hands, earning him the respect of his peers.

Southwestmba held the third, known for his analytical approach, he dissected every hand with the precision of a scholar.

The fourth place was claimed by DonkeyHaute, his unconventional tactics often left opponents puzzled, wondering if he was a genius or just lucky. Either way, his chip stack continued to grow.

Here was tonight top 10 in Omaga Hi/Lo

Rank Player Points Chips
1 @krista- 24,293 174,825
2 @mrzick 17,178 97,125
3 @southwestmba 14,026 67,987
4 @DonkeyHaute 12,147 48,562
5 @jujube 10,864
6 @Younguru 9,918
7 @Dreamer2023 9,182
8 Rain 8,589
9 @RavenL 8,098
10 @tjmcfarland 7,682
1 Like

Our second Saturday game tonight is called
“Odin’s Army” 20k entry!
No Limit Holdem at 9pm EST.
Here is a shortcut link to tonight’s game.
https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6754624
You can register up to 3 days in advance.

It’s OK to say I had no business finishing as high as I did. I have no illusions of being a proficient Omaha player.

1 Like

My words were meant as a compliment, I don’t think it matters what poker discipline you play in @DonkeyHaute , you have some great poker skills, and it shows, my writing gets creative sometimes. if you scroll back many months in the Dream Weaver forum you will find many of my attempts at humor and game writeups, some good some over the top and some just boring.

1 Like

Truth be told, I was the one who had no business finishing where I did, but a warrior never quits and if Odin wills us to reach the money we reach the money. @DonkeyHaute you are a heck of a player in every discipline I have played against you. And if you are still learning that is a very scary thought.

Final game of the second quarter will go down as one of the best.
30 warriors fought tooth and nail for almost 2 and a half hours until a winner was crowned and the final TOC ticket punched.
@mafus played an epic heads up battle with @Trish-da-Fish to take the win, Boddie @donkbusta444 despite getting hit by a car earlier gave it a heric run to try and pry away my holdem tittle finished 3rd, @Nicasurf rode the curl to 4th and @tjmcfarland again finished in the chips for 5th. Congrats to @jdawg09 too who also made the 2 hour break.
It is a honor to share the felt with each one of you and everyone needs to go to @_Rain 's house for steaks and Beer.

1 Like