Nordic Warriors League

In the fiercely competitive arena of the Nordic Warriors poker league, a star has risen. Known by the moniker southwestmba, this enigmatic player has taken the Nordic Warriors by storm, achieving a feat that has left rivals in awe.

Over the course of 46 of 48 grueling games, southwestmba demonstrated a masterful command of strategy and an uncanny ability.

Q2 2024 marked southwestmba’s triumphant victories in two prestigious events: the No Limit Omaha Hi/Lo and No Limit Hold’em Championships.

Accumulating the most points across both games, southwestmba also clinched the top spot on the combined leaderboard, a testament to his consistent performance and unyielding determination.

Congratulations Andy on a Championship well deserved!

Warriors! our Q2 2024 grand champion is @southwestmba!
Let’s give him a round of applause! then some ice water, tacos, chicken fingers, a steak dinner and all the beers he can drink.

4 Likes

I’m going to Disneywold :slight_smile: (Well actually Homestead, FL)

4 Likes

No offense taken at all. I am very self depreciating in my nature and never pass up a chance to make a joke qt my own expense. I appreciate all the work and effort you and Andy put into this league.

3 Likes

Congratulations Andy, @southwestmba, quite the accomplishment. You have set the bar high for the rest of the league. I’ll work on a new target avatar for you to wear next quarter, lol.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the Warriors for making this a record setting quarter. We saw our highest participation numbers, and we saw some of the highest quality poker night after night.

Congrats to @mrzick for 2nd overall winning a very tight battle for the podium spots 3rd all time highest total and @jujube for bringing home 3rd overall and braving not only a breeze out of the SW but an actual tornado warning last night, 4th all time total.

Congrats to @donkbusta444 for 2nd in Hold’em with an impressive close to the quarter and again to @jujube for 3rd in Hold’em

Congrats to @tinboat (our inaugural NW champion) for finishing 2nd in Omaha and @Dreamer2023 for finishing third in Omaha.

Nordic Warriors LB 2024 Q

1 Like

This quarter the best average score is calculated from a minimum of 9 games, your best 9 is the number of games that count in each category, so that is how this will be calculated going forward.

This quarter because of increased participation, there is a best average player in both Holdem and Omaha categories.

The award for best average score for the Nordic Warriors NL Holdem Q2 2024.

This is the best average score for 9 games or more, and it goes to Dennis aka @mafus for 10,540-point average per game in Q2 2024

Dennis played 11 of the 26 Holdem games and placed 14th out of 69 participants with115,948 points.

Congratulations Dennis, this shows the quality of play you bring to the Nordic Warriors League.

Looking forward to what you bring to Q3 2024!

This was a very close one, I don’t want to leave out another fantastic player that took second in the NL Holdem best average category @Boricua25 with 10,533-point average per game in 10 games scoring 105,330 points. That is solid play.

The award for best average score for the Nordic Warriors NL Omaha Hi/Lo Q2 2024

This is the best average score for 9 games or more, and it goes to @gunslinger13 for 13,144 points average per game in Q2 2024

Gunslinger13 played 9 of the 22 NL Omaha Hi/Lo games and placed 6th out of 60 participants with118,303 points. That is a number that will be hard to beat going forward, but this is the Warriors and who knows what will happen.

Congratulations gs13

Looking forward to what all the Warriors bring to Q3 2024!

1 Like

First of all, I want to congratulate the commander(A.K.A. Rain) and SW for the fantastic job they do in running the league. As I have said before the reason I play in this league is not because of the chips but the QUALITY of the players!

Congrats to Mafus for that impressive feat, losing the average by seven points is not easy to take, had I known it was that close, I would have played last night since it brings out the competitve side of me! I have this thought in the back of my head…WHAT IF…Bori could play all 26 games? Scary, isn’t it :slight_smile:
Congrats to everyone for participating in this killer competitive league!!!

3 Likes

congrats to @southwestmba who was clearly the best player this quarter. truly amazing to post such strong results week in and week out!

what i like most about this league, other than the great company, is the way everyone is trying to play poker. some may take more chances than others but nobody is just phoning it in. the competitive atmosphere makes it that much more enjoyable when you win. and IMHO the Q2 leaderboard quite accurately reflects the players who have been making the best plays, most consistently.

in sum: this league !#@$ rocks! congrats everyone!

2 Likes

5 Likes

congrats Joe
You played an awesome game.

4 Likes

Congrats to SW and all the winners. Mike and Andy you guys run such a fun and competitive league, thanks for the invite as I look forward to playing each match day when my schedule allows.
I enjoy and joking it up here as well as battling with the best. hopefully I can learn more and improve my game as well as reduce the punts. Definitely looking forward to the TOC (not sure how I ended up with a spot I guess the “luckbox” was engaged"). and for sure next season.
see ya on the felt!

3 Likes

You played like a winner every game. Well deserved my friend.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Well played mafus…

1 Like

4 Likes

@southwestmba Congrats!!! well deserved bro…I tried to catch u, you deserve this my friend .Congrats 2 every one that plays in this league u are all winners! Thanks @_Rain and @southwestmba for having me here…

4 Likes

I need to make a correction to maf’s point average, I was in a hurry and overlooked an error, it’s actually better than I posted 11,816 was his average over 11 games not 10,540
Bori was 11,175 not 10,533
I apologize for the mistake and thank you to those that keep an eye out for me, I do have a lot on my plate. I appreciate all the help I get.

1 Like

Dear Warriors
Congratulations!
Rain,snowman,Boricua25,BoringAL,Bradspam,Bullish06,DenaliD,donkbusta444,DonkeyHaute,Dreamer2023,Excaliburns,Grampenstein,gunslinger13,jdawg09,jryoungman,jujube,Magnanimous,MrFish68,mrzick,PaperBoy73,Slowpoke-r,southwestmba,tinboat,tjmcfarland,Trish-da-Fish,VZo,Younguru,Nemesis67,Sue13,mafus

You have won a seat in the Nordic Warriors Winner Take All Tournament of Champion 2,000,000 added prize.
There is no entry fee, and you will be signed up automatically by replay staff from a list I submitted.
The TOC WTA will be played on June 28 at 8PM EST in the Leagues Invitational league

Here is a link to the game
https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6788672

Here is a link to the Leagues Invitational lobby

If for any reason you are unable to play in the NW TOC WTA let me know and I will have your name removed.
Thank you
Michael

3 Likes

5 Likes

Congrats Andy!

2 Likes