Nordic Warriors League

Dear Warriors, I have added you to the “Leagues Invitational” league, this is where we will play our Tournament of Champion, High roller, and special added events. Compete against other leagues etc.
Games will launch in just a couple weeks.

I am thrilled to present to you an exciting venture, it’s not just a league; it’s a league for all leagues. Imagine a place where the essence of our individual leagues is preserved, yet we come together to create something extraordinary—a community that thrives on diversity and shared passion for the game.
Introducing the Replay “Leagues Invitational”: a platform designed to host specialty games for leagues that wish to maintain their internal games while also participating in larger, community-building events.
Here’s what the Replay Collaborative League offers:
• Bi-monthly Games: Regularly scheduled games twice a month, open to all members.
• Specialty Games: Custom games added upon request to cater to the unique flair of each league.
• Tournament of Champions: A prestigious event to crown the ultimate champion among us.
• High Roller Events: For those who seek the thrill of high stakes and higher rewards.
• Multi-League Gatherings: Uniting for causes that matter, whether for charity or raising awareness. League against league games.
• Innovative Fun: An open platform for any creative event you believe will bring joy to our community.
This is more than just a series of games; it’s a movement to unite poker leagues under a banner of camaraderie and mutual growth.
If you share this vision of bringing leagues together for the love of the game and the spirit of community, please join us. Let’s shuffle up and deal a hand that could change the poker landscape forever.
You can join this league by contacting me, Rain send a friend request and I will add you.
Find the league lobby here https://www.replaypoker.com/leagues/77
Link to forum here Leagues Invitational

1 Like