Need some help I'm new to your site

Hi.
I see other players have two things I don’t have, a picture and a pen.
Thank you
Joe

Joe,

Click on your icon in the upper right corner. Click on profile in the drop down box then click edit, Go to picture and click edit and follow instructions. then go to the bottom right corner and click safe. If you have any trouble pm me and we will go through the steps. The pen I do not know will have to look and try to find it.

1 Like

The pen is for when you have made a note on a player, the pen shows a different color so in the future you can identify that person has a note from you on them. how they play, their name etc.

I have made an instructional video on how to change your picture, as have others. my video is for taking a pic from a teammate in team play but shows you the process in detail. the other shows how to from your pc.
Here are links to some instructional videos.

Change Picture from stored Photo on your pc

Profile Picture Change Tutorial (loom.com)

1 Like

Thank you
Joe

Hi @LBINJBEACH!

lildevil109 and _Rain already answered, and I just want to add that we have the pencil/crayon icon for all players you’re playing with so you can write notes about them. It only gets displayed on the players you’re against with at the table.

Your pencil icon is also showing but not for you. It is visible to the other players. The notes you write are private and only visible to you. We wrote an article about this, please check it out: https://help.replaypoker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001877814-Player-notes-

2 Likes

Thank You
Joe

Thank You
Joe