Moving the "Clickbox"

From what I understand, the “check/call” clickbox used to be static and not move. This caused many unintentional calls of raises when the box changed from “check” to “call” as someone was clicking intending to check. In response to player complaints it was programmed to move when changing from “check” to “call”:

I have seen quite a few times someone intending to call of a small bet unintentionally calling an “all in” because the call amount changed as the player was clicking. I would think the logic behind having the clickbox move when changing from “check” to “call” should also apply when the call amount changes.

1 Like

i totally agree,this has happened to me numerous times! Make it happen replay!

1 Like

Again, I recommend a fold to any bid box which would eliminate this scenario, Many, times you hit check, with the intent to fold with any bid anyway. So annoying to hit fold when check is up, then you have to hit fold again higher up on screen. Takes time! When I fold, I want to FOLD not have my reasoning questioned. Yes, occasionally you will click wrong, but that is poker.

Hi mrzick, :smiley:
This thread is about calling not folding. I do not see how your suggestion would eliminate the problem regarding the call clickbox.

It sounds to me like your complaint about having to click twice:

would not be helped with a fold to any bet button or clickbox as the double click requirement only happens when you are in the big blind and no one has raised your blind or post flop when there has been no bet and you can check as well. Folding when there is no bet to call is usually considered a mistake and therefore the site considers it prudent to make sure that folding is what you really intend to do.

Also there is this:

It is entirely possible that I am misunderstanding your suggestion/complaint. If so, can you please explain further?

Thanks for replying regardless… it is always nice to see participation in these forums as communication is pretty much always helpful.
Peace! :smiley:

Here’s one (see the chat in this hand and two hands later):

more here:

1 Like

Thanks Poki :grinning:
Just tryin to keep a bug in the ear… should be a quick and simple fix as the code is already there, someone just didn’t think it through when the previous fix was implemented.