Migration is happening today

Today is the day - Replay is moving to a new site location!

In order to move the site, we will need to log out all players from the website. This will happen around 10:00am (ET) / 16:00pm (CET). Once you have been logged out from the site, please feel free to login again and you will be able to get back to our tables. Note that all tournaments until 12:00pm ET have been cancelled and will resume after that time.

With this change, we have updated our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

We have also changed the minimum age on Replay Poker to 18+. The next time you log in, you’ll be asked to confirm that you’re at least 18 years of age and agree to the new terms.

The Replay Team

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Closing this thread so we can post updates here.

The forum is having some issues with loading/sluggishness. Please note that this is not related to the migration. Our forum is hosted by Discourse and they have sent us a message letting us know this is on their end. Just poor timing! It should be running normally again very soon.

1 Like

Registering for SnGs is currently coming back with a 404. Our tech team has been informed. I will share an update once this has been fixed, but in the meantime, thanks to @das32343 for finding this workaround:

1 Like

Hi all! Quick update – I’ve been sick and still recovering. :face_with_thermometer:

Our support team has been relaying the tickets they’re received over to tech, and I’ve shared the reports we’ve gotten here on the forum. It’s been extremely helpful to know the places you’ve been getting 404s, like in private leagues, SnGs, and right-clicking player profiles. The best way to shore this up is to know everywhere it’s happening, so please continue to report them if you encounter them in a new place.

404 errors when joining tournaments have been corrected. We’re still working on this in some other circumstances (such as right-clicking and trying to open profiles in a new tab). We’ll share an update when this is fixed as well.

The following 404 errors have been fixed:

• Opening missions in new tabs
  • Opening promotions from the SnG lobby
  • Joining ring games
1 Like