Site Functionality - 10/5/23

Hi all, very sorry about the technical issues that occurred at our tables today! Our tech team rolled out a fix about an hour and a half ago. We’ve been monitoring it, and it looks as though things have been running smoothly again since. Our support team has been issuing refunds of tournament entries. Please contact us at support@replaypoker.com if you are missing a refund or are continuing to have problems.

Missions also failed to populate, but our techs are pushing out a fix for that as well. If you don’t see yours now, please check again in just a few moments.

2 Likes

We received a few more reports that we’re looking into now.

2 Likes

Update: There is an incident with Google Cloud Networking that is affecting the site. An update by Google says they are currently working on mitigating these issues and will provide an update at 10am PDT.

2 Likes

mtt to 250k

frozen untill i openend a new window

2 Likes

Although it played much better i was transferred to another table but left in limbo, had to click on my name to find my way back to a table. Many said they were still getting sat out/frozen.

2 Likes

Issues related to this incident have been resolved by Google. If you are still experiencing similar problems, get in touch with us at support so we can assist. Thank you!

1 Like