Loving the raise buttons!

Much more efficient than clicking the scroll bar over and over again or writing the bet amount in the box and more precise than just approximating the position off the raise bar.

Good Work RP. As always.

i agree very nice ,but too close to main buttons already had issues of accidentaly betting 1/2 pot or all in rather then fold. needs alittle mor space between lines.other ten that great addition to game ,lovve it meeeeeooooooooooowwwwww

Lol, no problems here. You need some target practice!!! :smiley:

great addition, thank you RP

great new feature-thanks

Make them red?

Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I agree space is kinda tight, but given they’re only shortcuts for the slider - even if you accidentally click them it won’t matter as, you won’t actually bet/raise until you click the big bet/raise button. I hope that makes sense! I think some players don’t realize this, and are worried they’ll, for example, go all-in instead of folding. Hopefully in time, everyone will get used to how they work, and find them a useful addition!

Love the addition. Makes playing a lot easier than trying to position the slider where you want it. Might be a good idea to have a “you want to do what” displayed when you are making a dumb bet (smile).

Thank you for the encouragement. I agree they are a great addition.