Loss of a friend/relative

My best friend, Daisy…her 9-year old nephew was one of the 3 children killed in that school shooting in Nashville yesterday. I’ve been so broken and at a loss to console her. I at least was able to keep her focused and awake just now for 20 minutes as she left her sister’s house to go and drive back to her family farm where she is staying for the week. :sob:

9 Likes

Very sorry to read this, my condolences. I’ve mentioned this before on here that I will never understand why people do this.

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this and my prayers are with all :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: I don’t understand why these horrible senseless acts are happening so often in the United States. It’s becoming an epidemic.

God Bless :cry:

3 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

So sorry to hear this; We see these tragic losses way too often, & for you to know someone personally
dealing with the loss of her child makes it even more painful. :cry: Prayers for healing. :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

My heart just breaks for you and your friend Daisy. No one, as I know well, should ever ever lose a child. It was so senseless. It makes me sick. You all are in my prayers. No words can comfort you. :pray: :pray:

5 Likes

I just now read several post here and I just want each one of you that has lost a family member or a friend that I am so sorry to hear that…My heart goes out to each and every one of you God Bless you all! I lost my Grandma several years ago,to this day I miss her s so much I loved her like she was my mom.Just not too long ago I lost a good friend of mine to cancer his name was Brian he was 33 years old. Really sucks loosing people you care about and love. God Bless All…Bodie

4 Likes

Sorry for your losses Bodie.

3 Likes