Loss of a friend/relative

I lost my Mom on 11/2/17. I think I understand what you are going through. We will see them again. Until then we must finish our “race” as they have finished theirs. Be kind, loving, brave, loyal, and make others happy without regard to yourself. Enjoy EVERY minute.
May you find peace and love in all you do.

5 Likes

I’ve lost so many relatives, friends and Marines that it’s inconceivable I’m still here but I remind myself that their are others that depend on you and life is not a race, it’s a marathon and we take the good with the bad as that is what a life consists of. Faith is what gets me through this thing we call life.

4 Likes

So very sorry for your loss

4 Likes

My oldest brother is in ICU right now in San Deigo. I’m in Hawaii will fly out as soon as can. Only pray to the Almighty God and hope I’ll make it in time to show the love I have for him and let him know I’ll take care of his daughter .

8 Likes

Thoughts and prayers to your brother and your family. God Bless!

3 Likes

Prayers going out to you and your brother :pray:t2:

3 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray: for you , your brother & family.

3 Likes

Tonight is the 3 year anniversary of my brothers disappearance. He would be 78 now.
He wasn’t sick, or crazy with dementia. He was a barrister, who was working late, called his wife, and then his son to say he would be home soon…and then poof…he was gone.
His car was still parked outside his office, nothing looked out of place. I know he dealt with some pretty nasty clients,…but you would think that if he was killed, there would have been more evidence. The police interviewed over 300 potential “suspects” in the last 3 years, and still feel he was murdered. He was my last surviving sibling. Not knowing what happened to him weighs heavy on my mind. The only thing I know for sure is that he wouldn’t have just up and left. I just never realized how many “missing” people there are in world, and if I will ever be at peace not knowing what happened.

8 Likes

I hope he is found soon and you can have some peace of mind, So hard not knowing, My Sister passed 2 1/2 years ago Cause: blunt force trauma, Manner: “undetermined” a bothersome answer.

7 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

Phil a.k.a Mr_Monk - was one in a million.
I hope you had the chance to meet this fabulous man.

Never short of an encourging word, and always there to help.
The game will not be the same without him.

He will be sorely missed.

9 Likes

My thoughts is with Phils family and friends! I am still in chock! Will miss you my friend!!

8 Likes

OMG kelvic: This is tragic news for you and all his family and friends. My heart goes out to you. I hope God sends you some news soon. You are in my prayers for sure. Take care :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

River: I am sorry for your news. I will pray for you and the family. So much tragedy in our lives lately. I am here if anyone ever needs to talk. I will share conversation, or just listen. :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

My big regret is that I didn’t get the chance to meet him. I am guessing he had a MUCH bigger bankroll than me and played with the rest of you pros. Anyway, no sense in rambling. I have already prayed for his soul to live in eternity regardless of whether I knew him. Hey, maybe I will sit with him at a game if, and when, I get to where he is.

5 Likes

@CleanLivin Hello Friend. Phil/Mr_Monk played mostly in leagues once he got started there. He became the best teacher for a lot of us. You would have loved him, and he would have been your friend. He had the kindest soul.

3 Likes

Dear Lord, help me post this in the right place. :))

5 Likes

Heartbroken for you, kelvic. This should not happen to anyone–and yet it has happened to you. Sending a big, tight, warm, virtual hug.

5 Likes

“Undetermined” will never be an adequate answer. So so sad. Big warm cyber hug to you, River_Runner.

6 Likes