Let's be brutalily honest!

Not exactly sure why u would use myself as an example here b/c “Bank Roll Managment” is not part of my psyche. I did not buy my way up I like to Gamble and literally lost 1 Billion chips losing w/ AA or KK etc … i.e “Got Replayed” lol Happens no Biggie I just take another swing for the fences.

Funny thing is u r correct I have 71 Million in bank but I have 100 Million on a 50k/100k NL table with Max buy in 20 Million :slight_smile:

I do believe I know of 1 player u may be speaking of whoms largest pot was 825K many years ago and has over 1 Billion in bank. The math and honestly their game don’t add up. Hey a Billion chips were probably cheap years ago good for them if that was what they choose to do. They supported the site which is a good thing. It is a shame that they put themselves off as some expert b/c they think their bank gives them street cred to the uniformed masses.

Best of luck at the tables my friend

The Goat :goat: :sunglasses:

p.s Heres a blast from the past for ya :slight_smile:

** Replays Own Secretariat … Written by a fellow competitor Excaliburns … Memorializing final week of Spring SnG Marathon … Very clever to say the least

2 Likes