Late register on tour

why not?..it is good for the prizepool. With weekly tours i like to have the option to register 24 hours before the tour start.

omg how is it fair to allow players to join late

complaints going be something like this

well i deserve 3rd place payout because player joined late got 3rd which should have been me and going say its unfair cause it is unfair

guess you are not familiar with it

ok mods and staff will see what talking about when person misses a payout when a person joins late ends up top 3 they going say well i would been top 3 if was not for late join ins really is unfair

Ok, here’s the deal. If you let someone come in 19min 59sec later, then why not kick a ghost out in the same? Oh ya, they paid their chips! I just think the 20 min. is too long. Maybe 5 min. for those that missed it. I have been there too, but I dont need 20 min to get in. If by chance I am in a room, and see it announced (twice), 10 min, and 5, then I excuse myself and sign up. If I then miss it sorry for me! There are many many more to lose! I love the majority of the people here and I don’t want to make anyone mad. I am just expressing my oppinion, for whatever its worth. Again,Gopo

not sure about that one happi, that could be another can of worms

this featue alone is going open a can of worms it already has

I love to hear many opinions, (when it is fair)

About the 20 mins you are right, But Replay can adjust. Just what Paul said about the 20 mins.

it is an option you have to try out, and not for all tours. i think it belong with the option late registraion. But it should be possible to re-buy once or twice in a tourney, not more often.

re-buy may not be fair to the players with less chips

as i said:

stupid idea

1 Like

rp needs to make things better. there has been a lot of better suggestions. late tourney reg is not a great idea

1 Like

Likewise, it’s great to get the community debating this. So what do other people think? Should it be a set timeframe eg. 5,10,15, 20 mins, or based on the levels - end of 1st, 2nd, 3rd level?

if u must 5 min.

hope you keep most of the non rebuys… kinda like when the lotto type players stay busted after gettin caught

this kinda blows…was nice seeing who is in tourney, and being able to avoid some of the lotto players and neighborhood clock cop grannyb

replay seems to be getting worse instead of better

Sorry to hear that tawney222, we’ve been working really hard to make improvements. We’ll wait to listen to a few more opinions then make the changes on Monday.

Hi trav790300 - we’ve now fixed the tournament admin, so you can now overide the default late registration time. Just update all your tournaments for the late registration time to 0 minutes.

We’ve changed the default from 20 mins to 10 mins for now, but remember that it could close earlier than that based on the criteria listed here: http://blog.replaypoker.com/post/31460464280/late-registration-goes-live

We’ve also added the ability to override this default on specific tournaments. So Trav790300 you can now easily turn this off. We’ll also change this on some tournaments were we don’t think it’s appropriate to keep it at the default.