Kicked from tournament without a river or win announcement

I do not enjoy playing a game and suddenly being kicked out. If I’m going to lose at least finish the hand on the board, how is this even happening to begin with? I feel completely cheated because i had something when i was kicked and he had nothing, and it showed no river at all, yet I was kicked? This happened in the freeroll.

I get that MAYBE he got the flush on the river, but it didn’t show it. if he did it should’ve been and it was not. I’d like to know I lost for a fact, not get kicked in the middle of a hand and see nothing nothing when I was all in. I feel like I literally lost to NOTHING… Please explain. It didn’t even announce the winning hand.
Dealer: ** Hand [ 1099061888 ] started **
Dealer: Lalitalani shows [ 7d As ]
Dealer: WannaBHero shows [ 8s 9c ]
Dealer: Dealt to board: [ Qs Tc 7c ]
Dealer: Dealt to board: [ Kc ]

You can see your hand here:

and Replays (old) problem here:

1 Like

Hi Lalitalani,
He did indeed get the flush:

Is it possible you closed the window as soon as the “you finished in xx place” pop up showed up. Usually when you bust out of a tournament, the table window stays open with the pop up. It is possible that the table was closed upon your bust out and everyone else transferred to other tables in which case the window might just close, I am not sure about that. Nevertheless, you can always see the hands you have played by clicking the drop down meny under your avatar at the top right of the dashboard, lobby, promotions, or community page and click on “hands” which will bring up a list of your 200 most recent hands. Hope this helps. :smiley:

1 Like

I was still in chat after the hand because it jumped from showing the turn to being in the next hand. The tournament was active at the time I made the post, and I watched the next hand after I was eliminated, in hopes that the river would show for my hand in the chat, to which it did not, but I did get to watch the same guy who knocked me out get knocked out on an all in right after he kicked me out.
I know the game has a lot of players, but the hands shouldn’t be so rushed that players don’t get to see the finish on the board, ESPECIALLY in a tournament. Its cool and all that you got a replay, but that isn’t a fix. Its cutting the whole river off, the most exciting part of the showdown, all the suspense of the win is just gone. Were here to play poker, and a big part of that is the showdown on the river.

I might be wrong of course, but it sounds like a one time glitch possibly due to lag or something like that(by “one time” I do not mean it hasn’t happened before or won’t again just that it is probably not a coding problem not anything that can be “fixed”). If it does happen to you again, I recommend contacting support. Take care… :smiley:

It happened in the tournament again today, another freeroll. 3 players involved though and it didn’t show the river, but one of us won. I don’t know if anybody saw the river. but for me it jumped right into the next hand. only this time I was still in the hand and tournament. I played on a different device today even so it must be a glitch in the game?

I know this forum is monitored but I would go ahead and contact support anyway. It can’t hurt…

1 Like

It’s not a one time glitch. I have seen this issue many times in the past week or two (at least 4 instances).

It’s clear that the hand does indeed complete (per hand history replay), but it is not pleasant having the UI make it seem like the river didn’t happen in real time.

Something is buggy!

:thinking:

This also happened to me and the feeling is terrible, I didn’t understand what happened. Afterwards, watching the replay of the hand it is possible to see its conclusion, but problems like this should be resolved, it is frustrating to be eliminated without having seen the conclusion of the hand. In another thread I said that there was no criticism of the site, but this is an area that needs to be improved.

3 Likes

Not having the results of a hand show on the table NOR in the chat box happens ALL the time for me, especially in free rolls.