If You Had a Theme-song

5 Likes

Having just acquired square eyes trying to play 7 games in one day in the Stud promotion with mixed results, this is definitely my theme tune for this week !!

6 Likes

there’s a great original version of this, by Prince Buster, on YouTube

1 Like

This Song is needed more today than ever. Prayers for the world.

6 Likes

John L. was way ahead of his time when he wrote and sang these lyrics and put it to music. When you listen to, and sing along with his words, hopefully you’ll see what I mean. I’m certain, you do which is why you made this selection.

I remember this time period well and all the turmoil in the world going on at the time.

Strange and very sad, it still applies in today’s world. I just checked. This song was published in 1971, which is 50 years ago. I guess I was just one of those dreamers back then. Sad, so many people still think it’s just a song.

Thanks for posting it.

3 Likes

Semper Fidelis to my Marine Corps Brothers and Sisters. You are not forgotten!!!

6 Likes

Thank you Craig for your service & the hymn. My husband was in the Marines. Semper FI

3 Likes

It was my honor to serve, thank you and a hearty Semper Fi and thank you to your husband and my brother!!!

3 Likes
3 Likes

This might be mine. Well, I’ll think about it.

9 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

one for all happy bears

4 Likes
2 Likes

Guess I would have to go with Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi after all…I wrote that song! Never got a song writing credit for it either!

3 Likes

Off the top of my head, for me it would probably be The Eagle Flies Alone by Arch Enemy.

1 Like

You left this at my house :joy:

1 Like
4 Likes

…a fond memory is them, Waylon Jennings, and the Grateful Dead at (long gone) Kezar Stadium, May 26, 1973…

2 Likes