Best soundtrack

Right now I’m watching into the wild, second time watching. The soundtrack by Eddie Vedder is sublime.
Whats your favourite movie soundtrack, or tune?

2 Likes

The soundtrack from the movie “ The Way We Were” with Barbara Streisand and Robert Redford.

The absolute best and winner of too
many awards to list.

3 Likes

Don’t me making me cry now :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Local Hero soundtrack by Mark Knopfler.

3 Likes

Wonderful movie and top guitar solo
good choice :grinning:

3 Likes

You got that right ! If my post doesn’t get 1,000 likes then 2 things.

1. You never saw the movie or really listened deeply to the soundtrack

2. You are actually a Zombie :flushed:

I could use a good cry tonight. Even us Marines need a good cry from time to time.

3 Likes

Everybody hurts sometime, best song ever, nothing wrong with having a good greet(cry) as long as its not in the wrong company.
Make love not war :grinning:
Mark

3 Likes

And have a hug from a fat Scotsman, my friend, hug

1 Like

Off the top of my head, what sticks in my mind is Ministry - Khyber Pass from the Hurt Locker movie.

2 Likes

The Dam Busters Theme:

2 Likes

I love excellent TV show theme music. I loved “Sopranos” opening score. Also “Justified” opening music. “The Affair” opens with a song by Fiona Apple. And then there’s the brilliant opening music for “Succession.”

2 Likes

Soundtrack from the movie “Invincible”.
It was a movie about a guy named Vince Papale who was a “walk on” with the Philadelphia Eagles in the mid 70’s. And, for those of you who are familiar with my taste in music, then its a “no brainer” for me.

4 Likes

It is my favorite movie as well as favorite soundtrack.

1 Like

Hey Jan
The Sopranos opening tune is by my favourite band, The Alabama3, great band live :smiley:

2 Likes

The Deer Hunter had an amazing soundtrack as did Forrest Gump, Titanic, The Commitments, A star is born, O Brother, Where Art Thou? and Goodfellas. And that’s just some of my favourites. But I gotta say, as a series, Sons of Anarchy brought the goods almost every week.

4 Likes

Forest Gump had a great soundtrack, that is music i love and a very good movie 2:).

3 Likes

Hi MinnowShark
There is a lovely version of going home (the tune) on youtube Mark Knopfler playing it live with a backing band. :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Thank you. I’ve watched many of them. I think one of the best of them is in Berlin.

2 Likes

For me, pretty much any Sergio Leone spaghetti western, but Once upon a time in the West is my fav.

2 hrs 45 mins. Not a moment wasted.

6 Likes
3 Likes