Best soundtrack

Let’s not forget another great one,

Saturday Night Fever is the soundtrack album from the 1977 film Saturday Night Fever starring John Travolta. The soundtrack was released on November 15, 1977.

It is one of the best-selling albums in history, and remains the biggest-selling soundtrack of all time, selling over 45 million copies worldwide. In the United States, the album was certified 16× Platinum for shipments of at least 16 million units.

5 Likes

Ahhh! Well, here I go, looking for more by The Alabama3!! Thanks, ST

1 Like

Hi Jan
There best album is exile on cold harbour lane (in my opinion) has the Sopranos tune on it.
Best band ever
Cheers
Mark

Joe Dirt and Maximum Overdrive soundtracks

A Star is Born👍🏻. ( Shallow)

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper

1 Like

Being Clint Eastwood has been my lifetime hero (since i was 8). Fist full of dollars, for a few dollars more AND the good, the bad and the ugly (best western EVER made) are right up there with Sergio Leone’s fourth- Once upon a time in the west… The music scores are what first got my attention ( Ennion Morricone won Oscar for music for Hateful Eight before his death). They wanted Charles Bronson for the first (fistful of dollars) and lucky he was busy, or Clint might not be awwww Clint lol. I have the same gun (a 45) with the exact same symbol from Clints spaghettis westerns and my wife went to 3 different countries and FINALLY found the same poncho he wore for my 45th birthday…I was engaged 3 times and made each take a test, watch all 3 Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns (one after another) , about 7 hours and first feel asleep, second said she was bored into 3 hours and third said " wow’ do you have more of his movie’s (have them all) and we been together 19 years now (very true story ).

5 Likes

Another one I love is the soundtrack for “The Long Riders” by Ry Cooder, and also Paris Texas.

2 Likes

I love all types of music but mostly rock from late 60"s and early 70"s BUT when very young and dating and doing the club thing i LOVED the bee Gees (u dance with girls they awww take u home then) and got to admit i saw the movie Saturday Night Fever at least 20 times and love the Bee Gees and even now my wife and i watch this classic once every 2 years…John can still dance and wife loves him lol.

4 Likes

The best soundtrack ever in history :+1:t2:

1 Like

I listened to the 5 minute and 42 second piece u posted awwww 6 times since yesterday lol

2 Likes

Can not argue with that:)

1 Like

We still have 70’s and 80’s style Discos here in Boston and New York. It never went out of style in the underground clubs.

The only thing is you have to dress to that style and pay the outrageous cover charge to get in but it’s a blast from the past.

2 Likes

Alright!!! Leisure suits, bell bottom jeans, platform shoes…Groovy!

2 Likes

Steve, let’s not forget the overuse of perfumes and colognes, gold chains and the hair, omg the hair :joy:

2 Likes

Absolutely!!! LMAO and having some crazy flashbacks.

Good times ! This is awesome :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Pirates of the Carribean

Here you go

1 Like

Can’t think of an uglier era for fashion and home decorating. Remember the red, white, and blue shoes for the BiCentennial? Add in the decor for homes that was uglier than sh!t. Avocado green, autumn brown, and I can’t remember what the hideous yellow was called applieances and shag carpets. I think I have PTSD from that.

3 Likes

dbowens, welcome to the Forums! Come often, and good luck at the tables.
JanCee