I would like to removed from this site. How do i do that

Please remove me from this site. I would like all my information removed and the account closed.

Thank you.

sorry to hear that , please reconsider.anything i can do to help?

No there is nothing you can do. This site has more rude and crude people in it than i care to deal with. It is not fun for me to play here anymore. I just would like all my information removed.

I know what you are talkin about. People can be and are cruel but you got a group of folks that will miss you…take car

There are tons of new folks on here that are stuck in their four year old Scatology mode. I am not sure I spelled it right…but these folks have no respect for themselves or others…they are brutal to many of the females on here…

things are improving on site, new players will learn the hard way. MAJOR WARNING to them.Abusive, foul, racist, threatening or otherwise inappropriate chat will not be tolerated.

1955wagon would you reconsider if you could be a moderator? You have my vote!

way ditto from many folks to the moderator comment

Thank you spgodog but i’m not good with computers can barely get on line. Besides i gave away all my chips. Thank you joeyb for your vote of moderator. Did i do something to make you think I wouldn’t be a good moderator.

typo Thank you joey for thinking i WOULD be a good moderator. You are one of the nice people. They’re are a lot of very good people on this site. I will miss the good ones. Dogger, Alb, Green, Scott, Pal,Mink and Xstream and a whole lot more.

Sorry wagon. You have been here awhile and it seems to me I have taken some abuse from you. Not real bad mind you. I have faced the most sever in my tenure at RP and weathered the storm and spgodog did his part to ban for life my worst nightmare. You must take on a thicker skin an not exacerbate any problem without possible negative reactions.

You can always get the chips back but if you feel like you got to go then it will be our loss…This replay site is a cross section of society…sometimes it is pathetic…but there are some good times…My male ego wants to come through the screen sometimes but I want stay on the site…I know replay can’t keep up with all the new dirtbags that join the site but with time I believe they get screened out…cyber bullying is a challenge for all…that is one of the many reasons i don’t have a profile or share any personal info about myself…another suggestion for you is to come back with a new name and no profile…just a thought…and for the folks at replay most of this garbage happens in the low stakes rooms…take care W we will respect your choice either way…we will all miss you if you leave

I regret 1955Wagon’s decision, a sad loss for ReplayPoker. I often am forced away from tables by the rude, crude, ugly behavior of players, but that gets tiresome, so I often just sign off. I believe I recall taking some fine quality, close up digital photo’s of ugly players remarks, several directed at me, which I submitted as evidence. I was advised a Moderator has to be present and witness…yada yada. Give me a break, please. What more evidence would be required to get an ugly, rude player banned…?? There is no way these photo’s could be faked.

I hope 55Wagon will reconsider and do as so many of use do…just leave the table and seek another, and thats why so many of us look for friends to join. We know we will enjoy a fun poker game…Bungler

Mod dont need to be present… Just need hand number only. Just think about it, without proof its not a good idea to act. Beside moderators leave the note/hand number on the user, so… if any complaiment, the owner of the site can investigate much faster the isue of abuse of power or something. This asure the user to have RP fair with them and got similar punishment for similar brake of the rules.

Just send hand number for the mods who work/on site/play most of the time Punisher, spgodog, Hapiness, and me. of course others will act as well behalf of you and RP, but these 4 faster.

@1955wagon

Sorry yu got problems, I hope you change your mind. If still serious, just go to http://www.replaypoker.com/settings Then deactivate your accaunt. I dont think RP store any private info after thet, but make sure send email to our support team by email at: support@replaypoker.com Then ask them.

bye

1955wagon, I’m sorry to hear you feel this way. If the behaviour of other players has made you want to leave the site, then it’s a very sad day for ReplayPoker. We have an awesome team of moderators now who work hard, behind the scenes, on a daily basis to keep the place in order, not only that but we’re making improvements to the site on a daily basis. We’ll shortly be adding a much improved reporting mechanism so that players who are abusive in chat and on the site can easily be identified and dealt with accordingly. Rather than walking away, I’d like to ask you to work with us to help us clean up the foul language and aggressive behaviour so that every can enjoy playing poker in a safe and friendly environment. If you gave away your chips we can easily return them to you. What do you say?

B17

It took me some time to think of a reply for you. I think i did pretty good at sucking up the nasty comments. I have been called a ■■■■■ (which i am). BUT, I am not a ■■■■, ■■■■■■, slut nor do i want to be f----d in the a-- and my daughters don’t either. I have heard that one lately (to someone else). When I took up for that person (which the person that was egging on the one with the cute remarks to me didn’t. Thank you ss) Then got a personal email threatening me, I think i did a GOOD JOB WITH TOUGHENING UP.

P.S I NEVER REMEMBER USING PROFANITY (difference between filth and dirty).

1955wagon, I’m sorry to hear you feel this way. If the behaviour of other players has made you want to leave the site, then it’s a very sad day for ReplayPoker. We have an awesome team of moderators now who work hard, behind the scenes, on a daily basis to keep the place in order, not only that but we’re making improvements to the site on a daily basis. We’ll shortly be adding a much improved reporting mechanism so that players who are abusive in chat and on the site can easily be identified and dealt with accordingly. Rather than walking away, I’d like to ask you to work with us to help us clean up the foul language and aggressive behaviour so that every can enjoy playing poker in a safe and friendly environment. If you gave away your chips we can easily return them to you. What do you say?

Mr Gould, Thank you for your offer and I would like to accept. The highest chips I had when I started to lose was 6,700,000. If you think this is fair. I hope something gets done…This has been eating at me for a long time. Maybe replay should set up moderators just for reason of foul language. Thank you