I would like to removed from this site. How do i do that

Okay, great. I’ll send you a private message now.

Again Wagon, I’m sorry for all the abuse headed your way… I can tell you none of it came from me. I would request you stay and let the mods handle the over the top abuse. You are a good player, thus will tend to make the weak minded players that use poor and foul language because they think it is smart, cute, or they consider it their life style and right. Personally, I have the best luck at muting myself until I’m sure of a trusted table.

I’ve been playing for a little over a year now…since then…i’ve been called many things(bad and good mostly bad) from new players and lifers in this site…for the past few months…in low stake rooms which mostly everyone is playing at…it has gotten worse meaning…the foul languages…racist comments…sexual abusive to the female players…and have witnessed wagon getting some abused as well…i’ve seen many regular players leave this site giving away their chips complaining about the mods abusing their powers…never around when you need them…and players always warning me to do close my account before it gets out of control…i love the mute button but we shouldn’t have to use it because ALL the players should be obeying the rules which most of them don’t…i shouldn’t have to stop playing/sit out when i’m on a roll/winning streak/possible giving up good cards…so i can go out of my way and report the abuse sending messages to the mods…their should be an easier way of handling these abusive players(you all know who you are)…whatever system you guys are coming up with…i hope it gets out ASAP

Here here, awesome 100% agree!

This is the computer age…can’t uall just look at the texts or blogs in the rooms and DQ the dirtbags…here some names…Axman, Lynch, and Bonesomething?? Theses are all sexist pigs who have nothing better to do and harass everyone!

I want to thank everyone for their support. Mr. Gould has contacted me and I will be coming back. There really is some great people on this site. So all you nasty bullies (I’m not talking pot bullies either) back off. Because I hope we’re not going to take it anymore and we are not running.

Dirty is fine filth is not. If I’m a snitch so be it

awesome

i want to thank you for staying…it is always a pleasure to play with you…please enjoy the people and the games my friend…wishing you nothing but the best…

I am pleased to see that you have made the decisioin to remain with us, 55Wagon. It’s your statement that you, and all of your friends here, will simply not allow these rotten individuals to chase us away.

And we all appreciate the efforts of the ‘powers-that-be’ to police and make efforts to rid the site of these jerks.

…Bungler