I won the hand but other got the chips

Hi, I just “lost” this hand when I was the actual winner.

How can I open a ticket or something?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
I am afraid you did not win the hand. You had a Q high flush, hagon had a full house, nines full of sevens.
Best of luck at the tables.

4 Likes

I see how you may be confused with who won. I replayed the hand 3 times and it never showed your Q spade & 3 Spade. Sounds like another all-in great example of winning hand results not shown. But per your picture caption you had a Q high flush and hagon as a full house.

@Mcjulian please send your question along with your post to support@replaypoker.com. They need examples of these hands to resolve the issue of All - in hands where cards are not shown & I will do the same.

The hand not showing spectators the hole cards which were Mucked at Showdown is intended. All players dealt into the game would be able to see the hole cards which reached Showdown. This is to prevent players from reviewing hands from opponents they have not personally played.

4 Likes

I just had a first tonight. With the last card came up it gave me a full house, fives over threes. I went all in but lost to two pair!
I have always felt that this site was really set up for what I call ambush poker. On the flop I get a hand that looks to be the nuts, a sure winner. As the hand progresses the other cards needed to beat my hand keep coming up. If I am dealt a straight or flush on the flop the last card on the river will complete the hand that beats me. If this type of thing were a rare occurrence I would chalk it up to poker but this is a regular occurrence when I play. I think it may be a design in their game meant to increase the excitement of the game but to me it spoils the game entirely.
Now if a full house is going to lose to two pair it may be time to find another poker site.

Hi, please quote the hand number where you say this occurred, then it can be reviewed.

Hi skeptical1, :smiley:

Was this the hand?

Hand #1128011873

2 Likes

Thank you das,
As this clearly shows, the winner had a better full house than you Skeptical, he had fives full over kings, you had fives full over threes.
Hope this confirms the site does pay out fairly :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The 3 cards matching cards are considered first in a full house with the highest value cards dominating and decisive. In this case you both had 555 so the 2 matching cards come into play. Your 33 V KK held by olllo. ollllo wins with Fives full of kings over your Fives full of Threes. The 3 matched cards are always first
eg
33388 =Threes over Eights or Threes full of Eights.
JJJKK = Jacks full of Kings

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know.

You are very welcome, glad I could help. :smiley:

Just a thought about getting outdawn, skeptical - runouts are often unfavorable for the player who made a hand on the flop!

If you are getting outdrawn a lot, may I suggest betting harder on earlier streets (raise more often/raise larger preflop, bet more often/bet larger on the flop).

Good luck at the tables!