How to use promo code this week for PKO?

I don’t understand how to use the promo code for this week for the PKO challenges. It says:

Where do you put that promo code in and what game? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I have looked everywhere for the answer and can’t find one.

Thanks in advance.

What is written on promotion’s page:

Week 2 (valid Feb 12-18) → promo code: CHALLENGE
gives you a 1 x 100K PKO tournament ticket to compete in the King of Knockouts Challenge

At the top of the home page, click on the Red Icon that says Get Chips, them click on Redeem code, type in challenge and enter. Hope this helps. PKO’s are a lot of fun to try!! gl at the tables

1 Like

Once you have acquired the ticket, you can use in any 100K PKO tournament

1 Like

WOW THANK YOU! I had no idea. Now I know. I appreciate you replying and I just learned something new.

1 Like

Hi funlovinit,
You just didn’t read far enough: :grinning:

Good luck!

OH, you are so right! Ooopppsss my bad. Like I said in the first post, it may be a dumb question and it was. Thanks. I did redeem the word for a ticket and will be playing in a 100K PKO when I am able to.

1 Like

the only dumb question is the (sincere) question you don’t ask. I made the same mistake regarding the promo codes myself the first time I saw one and for mine the info was in the same paragraph as the code… doh! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi my friend, @funlovenit2 , There is never a dumb question and I want to thank you for reminding me as I forgot, the promo code was available today to acquire. GL and I hope you win or place in the PKO tourney you choose. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much Litenin, Good luck in all your games and I look forward to seeing you at a table. Always a pleasure to play at a table with you.

1 Like