High stakes table speed

SunPowerGuru, so was your post before this topic ???
“Lets Talk MTT Timers”
Warlock, my timers would actually be slightly less over all than the 10/20 sec current timers, but you can go read mine… Ryan’s orig post was huge Ring game time limits… for 1m blinds, sure a little longer might be ok…

no way do I wanna see ppl wasting 60 seconds, blasphemy… hahahaha
Happiness, you might wanna check that thread too… rather than me sayting it all again here.

Sarah - I went back and read your thread on the subject and appreciate all that was said there and here. Now that I know about the short and regular timer formats in the MTT’s, I can stick to the ones with the longer timers that fit my play better. Its all good.

I do realize that this thread was originally about high-stakes ring games and do apologize to Ryan et al for adding the MTT’s into the equation but thought it may be a more general issue. How do you feel about timers in 1M+ buy-in MTT’s? 250K+ SnGs? There is so much going on at so many levels here and so many players with different preferences that I’m sure everyone will eventually find their own niche as Replay Poker keeps expanding the offerings and features.

Next topic which I want to introduce is hand-for-hand dealing. This is an absolute basic for MTT’s and I am frankly amazed that RP does not have it (or I have not yet seen it). It is something that I would love to see but will address in a separate thread.