Helping hand?

Can someone please explain to me how I can recieve a helping hand endorsement when I am not signed in and not playing at any tables??? I think I know the answer but would love to hear your ideas.

1 Like

It is possible that you left the table you were playing on and signed out at the same time. One of the other players might have used the Replay system to send you an endorsement after the game finished. You would then see it when you next signed into the site.
Hope this helps.

Hi Grapevine.
Thanks for the swift reply.

I had been signed out for 8 hrs and was asleep when it was registered !!

its also possible to endorse when using the hand-history

2 Likes

You can go back and endorse a player replaying hands.

1 Like

Interesting, didn’t know that, thanks for the info. I have received also endorsement’s the next day when I awoke, @Chipawayatit & thank you for the question & to whomever sent them endorsement’s to me

1 Like

As @LS_Larry noted u can Endorse any player in a hand that you are dealt in and active in. All you need to do is find and replay the hand. There is no time limit after a hand is played to E any player. U can E 10mins, 1 hour, 5 hours, 1 day or 5 weeks later using the hand replay.

If u r registered for a MTT and log out friends might see you on the table and E you too, even tho u are not actually playing.

1 Like

Hi @DogsOfWar , Thanks for the info, that’s what makes the forum so Great!!! Always learning!

1 Like