Game auto sitting me out mid hand

i keep being mid hand, or even after placing a bet (just happened to me after going all in) and the game suddenly and without warning or option will sit me out of the hand? has this happened to anyone else?

yes, a long time ago: when pop up came after several hands during the tournament to signal, that the tournament starts it happened, best when having Aces…now the pop up came also most time late in the tournament, luckily without interrupting…
gl

Yes, it happens, usually when I have a great hand and am trying to place a large bet. Having said that, many of the times it sat me out, probably most of the times, it saved me a great deal of chips, because I would have lost the hand. So, it can be a blessing or a curse. Depends on how you look at it. It is annoying though.

2 Likes

@XECNBrute , welcome to the forum and please continue to check out the topics, where you will see many great information about the games. I thought the issue was resolved months ago, but Its Back for me also :grimacing: GL at the tables!!

It’s happened to a lot. I live in the sticks so sometimes it’s my internet.
Try refreshing the page tapping f5. If that doesn’t seem to help, which it often does, try restarting your computer.
Another really good thing is to clear out your cache of cookies.
Hope this helps, like MinnowShark says sometimes it’s saves you a bundle, other times your left cursing, probably tilting after hitting your set of ladies then getting sat out after you actually bet.
Thank heaven it’s free, I’ve learned that if I could, which here in the USA it’s illegal, I’d never play online for real money.
Have a great day!

1 Like

It just happened to me for the first time in a long while.

Had no control and timed out

Hand #1039535032

2 Likes

I didn’t catch my hand number to report the issue, Would you please send an e-mail to support@replaypoker,com with the information? Thanks after fixing this problem should’ve never happened again but they should know the fix again quickly.

1 Like

Constant freezing; Sigh

Hand #1042548599

this time I had 4 5’s and was about to call and got timed out. By the time I reconnected, the hand was over and i once again lost the hand

1 Like

I am having the same problem, i have been sat out the last 4 days and chat works on and off. I reported this to Replay and sent info, they seem to think its on my end but it only happens on this site. Very frustrating !

This is a pain in the azz especially when you have quads like i did the other day at the 500/1000 tables. Ha s been going on a long time too…fix it please. Sould be the only thing support is focused ob

1 Like

Odd isn’t it that RP is the only site that people have problems with. My issue is with the SNG Lobby not loading all games, usually loading in locked and unresponsive mode ,auto refreshing several times and in different sequences. Must all be the fault of my cache. I am all over the internet and this is the only site I have trouble with. It is sometimes so hard to actually get to the game I want to play I just give up. Judging by one SNG game that used to fill up quickly and is now always empty I am guessing that others have trouble getting to it as well.

1 Like

My SNG lobby jumps all over the place when i am trying to join a game its near impossible to get to one, its been like this for a long time. I play on other sites and i have zero problems just this site.

2 Likes

I’ve been dealing with a spastic lobby for almost a year…very frustrating btw i play mostly ring tables but it happens with tournament tables also.

3 Likes

Are you allowed to call it that now? :smile:

1 Like

Dear poker community please forgive my poor choice of words in my previous post here.
I feel just terrible and should absolutely know better…i am truly sorry,
Reddy

2 Likes

I didn’t call! I was timed out when my betting options became available.